From north to south, it begins at West Eclipse Boulevard in Pacific Bluffs, near Hill Valley Church, and ends at the southernmost part of Vespucci Beach. The avenue has connections to Playa Vista, Bay City Incline, Cougar Avenue, Boulevard Del Perro, Marathon Avenue, Sandcastle Way, Equality Way, San Andreas Avenue, Conquistador Street, Cortes Street, Vitus Street, Palomino Avenue, Aguja Street, Goma Street, Melanoma Street, Magellan Avenue, Tug Street, Rub Street and finally Vespucci Beach Sidewalk.
Bay City Avenue is one of the longest streets in the city and a major thoroughfare in west Los Santos, running through the neighborhoods of Pacific Bluffs, Del Perro, Vespucci Canals and La Puerta. Its northwestern section, based on Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica, is predominantly commercial and locates office buildings, hotels and restaurants. Its central and southernmost section, likely based on Pacific Avenue in Venice, Los Angeles, locates low-rise apartment buildings and smaller businesses like seafood restaurants, cafés, clothing stores and marijuana dispensaries.
Places of Interest
- Banner Hotel & Spa (corners of Boulevard Del Perro and Cougar Avenue)
- Bluff Tower Office Complex (corner of Marathon Avenue)
- Del Perro Plaza (corner of Red Desert Avenue)
- Lombank Building (corner of Boulevard Del Perro)
- The Venetian (corner of Conquistador Street)
- Vista Del Mar Apartments (corner of Rub Street)
- Coconut Café (corner of Goma Street)
- KOI Retreat & Spa (corner of Tug Street)
- Walk-in Salon
- 2 ATMs - at Maze Bank
- Raine and Sprunk Vending Machines - inside Perrera Beach Motel
- Health - on the bottom of Lombank Building, next to Bluff Tower.