|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Michael goes to see Marnie Allen in an alleyway somewhere in Los Santos. She tells him that his name is no longer Zolag, but is now Zondar. She also tells him that he needs to buy Epsilon Robes for $25,000 and wear them for 10 cumulative days. Shortly after this meeting ends, she sends Michael an email with a link to the robes. Once purchased, the robes will appear in Michael's wardrobe in one in-game day; Michael receives another email once the robes are delivered.
In what is apparently either a glitch or a dialogue error by Rockstar, the robes actually need to be worn for 10 consecutive days for the next mission to unlock. If Michael changes clothes (either manually or automatically, when he's not being controlled), the day counter will reset (changing them immediately won't affect the counter). It is advisable for the player to use Michael's bed to sleep 40 times and make 10 days pass.
A little side note will keep appearing above the radar every 24 hours, indicating how many days the player used the robes. So the player don't lose track of how many days still left.
Once the player use the robes for 10 days, he will receive a text message from Cris Formage, saying that they are very interested in Michael's progress and he should be convened soon.
- If the player does travel as Michael while wearing the robes, Michael will talk to himself using unique dialogue related to the beliefs of the Epsilon program. Examples include:
- "Trees talk, but they're not very interesting."
- "Hey, I'm self-actualizing over here."
- "They say I'm not present; that's 'cause I'm in a million dimensions at once."
- "I got a cloud empire and a planet, and I'm a king, just like everybody else."
- "Would these trees please, SHUT UP?!?!"