Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "A team of Beasts blessed with superhuman abilities must evade the clutches of the pursuing Slashers. To help them on their merry way, Beasts are gifted not only with wild speed, but can leap over buildings and have temporary invisibility."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
- "The Beast is back, and this time it's got company. Only a rag-tag team of Slashers, armored up and armed to the teeth, have a hope of stopping them. Beasts have to collect all the checkpoints, Slashers have to take out the Beasts."
- — Social Club description.
The Slasher team consists of three roles: Assault, Demolition and Heavy, with each class having the same weapons except for heavy weapons, as well as each class having thermal vision. The Beast team consists of the basic Beast abilities including super health, speed and the ability to turn invisible.
The beasts must collect fifteen checkpoints scattered around the area (some even in the air, requiring the player to perform a super jump in order to collect them), while the slashers prevent the beasts from completing their objectives, either by killing them or contributing until the time runs out. If the number of rounds is at least two, the role of players change from one round to another: if a beast is killed, his murderer will take their role in the next round.
This game mode is the only time the player can use the Railgun in Grand Theft Auto Online, regardless of if they are a returning player or not.
The Beasts cannot use their powers if their health is too low, giving the Slasher even more advantage. The Beast also loses a bit of health every time they super-jump or turn invisible, however, if the Beast stands still for a few seconds they will regain health extremely quickly; this comes at a risk though as the Beast would show up on radar if stationary for too long.
- Assault: Railgun, Flare Gun, Carbine Rifle, Pistol .50 w/ Flashlight, Pump Shotgun w/ Flashlight
- Heavy: Minigun, Flare Gun, Carbine Rifle, Pistol .50 w/ Flashlight, Pump Shotgun w/ Flashlight
- Demolition: RPG, Flare Gun, Carbine Rifle, Pistol .50 w/ Flashlight, Pump Shotgun w/ Flashlight
|Beast vs Slasher I takes place at the St. Fiacre Hospital.|
|Beast vs Slasher II takes place in Backlot City.|
|Beast vs Slasher III takes place at the Paleto Forest Sawmill.|
|Beast vs Slasher IV takes place at Del Perro Pier.|
|Beast vs Slasher V takes place at Humane Labs and Research.|
- Just like the Slasher mode, as well as when the EMP detonates in The Humane Labs Raid, the entire state of San Andreas loses power when the lights turn off.
- Beast vs Slasher I on Social Club
- Beast vs Slasher II on Social Club
- Beast vs Slasher III on Social Club
- Beast vs Slasher IV on Social Club
- Beast vs Slasher V on Social Club
- ↑ Festive Surprise Christmas Bonus: Snowfall, Holiday Gifts and the New Beast Vs. Slasher Adversary Mode Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (December 23, 2015).