- "I'm tired of smoking, I'm tired of crack and I'm tired of doing your fucking housework! I'm free!"
- ― Big Bear
Carl drops by the Johnson House and sees his brother, Sweet, about to smoke crack that one of B Dup's crack whores gave him, believing that drugs have destroyed the Families, so he may as well let them destroy him too. Carl convinces Sweet not to do it and the crack whore tells him that he will have to deal with B Dup. Infuriated, Carl throws the girl out, saying he'll deal with him right now. Carl and Sweet head over to B Dup's house in Ganton.
A basehead sitting besides the door informs them that B Dup no longer lives there and that he has moved to Glen Park (the heart of Kilo Tray Ballas territory). Carl and Sweet head to Glen Park, start a gang war and successfully take it over. They then kill B Dup's guards and head inside.
Upon entering B Dup's house, B Dup claims that he was threatened and had no choice and claims that the order came from Big Smoke, now paranoid about competition and hidden away. B Dup says that only Big Smokes trusted lieutenants know where he's hiding. After Sweet threatens to kill him anyway, Dup calls his "crack slave" Big Bear and orders him to kill both Sweet and Carl. Big Bear angrily tells B Dup that he's tired of smoking crack and doing his housework and punches B Dup. He asks Carl if he can rejoin the Grove Street Families. They agree, and Sweet takes Big Bear to rehab in an Infernus.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to B Dup's house
- Go to Glen Park
- Attack the Ballas and take over their territory
- Kill B Dup's Guards
- Go and confront B Dup
- After leaving B Dup's house in Ganton, the player can leave Sweet behind and continue the mission as normal. Despite the game prompting the player to return to Sweet, the mission will not fail, though his voice can still be heard. This can make passing the mission easier as Sweet is very vulnerable to gunfire, though the player will need to collect him before confronting B Dup in Glen Park.
- Gang members can be recruited (though they can only withstand damage for a short length of time before being killed). A large vehicle such as a Coach is recommended as it can accommodate seven people.
- A Minigun is recommended for this mission. The player can obtain a minigun from Mike Toreno's Ranch and repeatedly save the game to stock up on ammunition.
- Molotov Cocktails can also be used as they can eliminate a large number of enemy gang members, though the player is placed closer to the firing range and must ensure they are not caught up in the explosion (though completing the Firefighter side mission will make Carl fireproof).
- If the player has already taken over Glen Park, a glitch may occur in which no Ballas spawn to attack in the area. It may be necessary to go beyond Glen Park and make Ballas members chase Carl back, or Ballas members can sometimes be located driving around the area, and if they're removed from their vehicles by carjacking, killing enough of them can trigger the gang war.
- In the beta version, Carl would have taken Big Bear to rehab instead of Sweet.