|The article is subject to high amounts of speculative content|
Please add references to any content added to the page otherwise the edit will be reverted. Any content that cannot be verified could be discussed on the talk page first.
|The accuracy of some information on this page has been disputed.|
You can help by making this verification, finding sources to prove the integrity of the information or by discussing any changes that could be made on the article's talk page.
Before the release of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, there were features that were removed from the final product. These changes range from deleted vehicles and player skins to the removal of entire characters and mission strands.
- Huang Lee was scheduled to have different unique voices for himself, rather than the voices from the general pedestrians of original GTA IV.
- Ling Shan was supposed to wear a red dress in the mission according to her concept artwork.
- The Police Cruiser was supposed to be along with the currently-used Police Patrol. It can still be seen in the Busted sequence on the Nintendo DS version, however.
- The Screwdriver, that is used to hotwire cars, was blue instead of green, as seen in an image on the back of the game box.
- The alpha map looked very different.
- Wu Lee's appearance was different. His beta artwork appears in a trailer of the game.
- The Ammu-Nation stores was available to use to buy some weapons instead to go in website to buy some weapons.
- The State of Alderney was supposed to appear in the game, but was cut from the game due to the Nintendo DS limitations. Also, the Hickey Bridge, who connects Algonquin with Alderney, was removed.