- "Until The Triads show you some respect, you're no son of mine! A daughter maybe...but not a son."
- ― Ma Cipriani
Big Rumble in Little China is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by his mother from her restaurant in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni goes around to see his mother at her restaurant, but is once again verbally attacked. She accuses him of being scared of the Triads and claiming that he is no son of hers. Toni decides to prove her wrong by killing two groups of Triads.
The first group is in a bulletproof Triad Fish Van containing a unnamed Triad leader and one of Triad Members, which Toni rams with a vehicle while the Fish Van constantly drops boxes from the back in order to slow Toni down. Eventually, the Fish Van catches fire and explodes. Toni then kills the remaining Triads who had not been killed by the explosion, by either running them over or using a weapon. The second group is located at the Chinatown plaza, with Toni killing all the gang members there.
In order to complete the mission tha player must:
- Show Ma you're not scared of the Triads. Deal with the two Triad gangs in Chinatown
- A Triad gang leader's in that bulletproff fish van. Ram him off the road
- They're getting out! Take down the Triad scum
- One down, one more to go. Take out the other gang
- Triad Leader - Killed by Toni Cipriani to show Ma that he is not scared of them.
- Groups of Triad Members - Killed by Toni Cipriani to show Ma that he is not scared of them.
- The name of the mission is a take on the cult classic film Big Trouble in Little China.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|