The Blaine County Savings Bank is a bank featured in Grand Theft Auto V.
There are two branches in San Andreas, located in Chumash and Paleto Bay. The branch in Paleto Bay can be entered, but only during the mission The Paleto Score. The bank uses the Gruppe Sechs security company to transport money, and as a personal security system.
Events of GTA V
The branch in Paleto Bay is used by the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department to hold funds received from bribery, extortion, and general corruption. It is involved in a heist where Michael, Trevor, and Franklin rob it and are met with fierce retaliation by the LSCSD, NOOSE, and the military.
- Jane Smith
- Hugh Bonnar (Branch Manager)
- Hank Oak (Staff Manager)
- Libby Doe (Credit Officer)
- Dick R. Rogers (Loans Director)
- The branch in Paleto Bay is holding at least $8 million at the time of The Paleto Score.
- There is a Blaine County Savings Bank in Chumash, despite it being in Los Santos County and not Blaine County.