The Nagasaki Blazer is a sports-oriented quad bike in Grand Theft Auto V.
The bike similar body styling elements to those of the 2012 Yamaha YFZ450. Unlike the standard YFZ450, the Quad features an aftermarket grab bar. The quad bike has handlebars with no coverings. It also features a central, single headlamp unit. The Quad also appears with a two-color paint scheme. A special and rare version of the Blazer spawns at Trevor's Trailer after completing the main storyline and is available to all protagonists. It is modeled after a hot rod and features a black painjob with flames, hood scoop, hot rod 8 exhausts and several other modifications.
The Quad in GTA V features large shock absorbers for each wheel at the front, surrounded by double A-arms attaching each wheel to the frame. The front wheels also include disc brakes. The rear of the beta form of the bike is unconventional, using independent springs and shock absorbers for each half of the axle. The springs and shocks seem to be inspired by systems used on utility quad bikes. However they aren't connected to the wheels by anything except the axle, which in theory would make them useless. The final form of the bike however does feature a more conventional setup; utilising a central shock and spring. The power is delivered to the rear axle via a chain drive and the braking ability is supplied by a central brake disc. The exhaust pipe exits the rear beneath the arches on the left.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Can be bought for $8,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Near Trevor's trailer after finishing either The Time's Come or The Third Way.
- Commonly found driving around Blaine County.
- Two can be found side by side on the shore line along Paleto Bay.
- After completing the main storyline with either "The Time's Come" or "The Third Way", Ron will leave a Blazer near Trevor's trailer. This is a custom Blazer styled to look like a Hotrod.
- The Blazer cannot be modified in Los Santos Customs.
- Blazer Lifeguard - a variant of the Blazer used by the Los Santos Lifeguard.
- Quad - GTA San Andreas and Vice City Stories equivalent.