Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lance: "The Mendez Brothers...They don't want us dead anymore."
- Vic: "No?"
- Lance: "No. They might wanna hurt us a bit...But kill us? Nah."
- Vic: "OK. So, a pair of homicidal lunatics merely wanna hurt me a bit and I'm actually pleased about it! What have you gotten us into, you dumb shit?!"
- — Lance Vance tells his brother Victor about their situation with the Mendez Brothers
The player needs to own a minimum of five Empire Building sites to unlock this mission.
Victor visits Lance at his apartment. When he arrives, Lance is worried and informs Vic that the Mendez Brothers have discovered that the Vances stole their cocaine shipment. After a brief argument, Lance picks up his phone and is informed that the Mendez Cartel are going to attack the business sites owned by Vance Crime Family. Victor and Lance both head to the sites under attack and successfully defend the sites from the Mendez attacks.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The Mendezes' goons are attacking all your businesses. Go help Lance defend the business
- Help Lance and your gang defend your business against the attacking goons
Post mission pager message
Mendez Brothers: I believe we have mutual interests. Call on us - soon.
The reward for completing this mission is $500 and the mission The Mugshot Longshot is unlocked.
- The location of the business attacked will vary depending on what businesses Victor owns (although there are several that are obtained as part of missions, so it will at minimum be one of them).
- Although Lance indicates the family "got our asses whipped elsewhere", just a few of the other properties may become lightly damaged.
- Blitzkrieg is a German word which translates into English as flash war or lightning war. It was also the name for the Nazi's "dominate-and/or-destroy" war tactic. Throughout the Second World War, the Luftwaffe used the Blitzkrieg tactic to destroy other European air bases and attempt to gain air superority over that nation.