Wow! It's been a while since a post like this has been made! I've been slacking off a bit lately myself, so I figured I should start with a news blog post. So, the Lowriders: Custom Classics was released yesterday, and with it brought a few neat little trinkets into the game.
For vehicles, we got the Faction Custom Donk, a modified version of the Faction, the Custom Slamvan, a lowrider version of the Slamvan, and the Classic Virgo, a lowrider from Grand Theft Auto IV. As far as weapons go, there was a Double-Barrel Shotgun, and a Compact Rifle. There was also several new clothing items, that are various urban styles.
I personally really like it, and the Doubled-Barrel Shotgun, Classic Virgo and clothing are pretty great.Read more >
GTA Wiki's 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
How did we miss this!? GTA Wiki celebrates its 10th Annivesary this week, as this time last week, Thai420 started his first contributions to the "Games" (now known and developed as the Grand Theft Auto article) article, on the 22nd February 2006!
Read more >
Thank you to all members, whether past or present, for contributing to this amazing site! Pat yourselves on the back! :) Monk Talk 17:33, February 29, 2016 (UTC)
???Read more >
Hey guys! So, if you haven't heard, some mess on another Wiki has stirred or upset some of our felow friends up a little. So, I just wanna say, let's forget it all (but that doesn't mean we forgive the enemies) and enjoy this B-E-A-UTIFUL wiki! :D
Guy A (Junior) - That Ferrari Guy (talk) 21:10, February 9, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
I considered leaving this on my user page but it was too much clutter, and it's not important for the Community Noticeboard.
To anyone who has noticed a decline of activity and interest; after some consideration I have decided to wait until the end of the year before making a decision on my wiki future. I plan to have next-gen soon, and if that can't spark interest, then I'll be ready to call it a day.
I enjoy working here, and I've gotten close to most of the staff, and some of the users, although a majority of them became staff anyway. I had a pretty shitty 2015, I had to leave a great job near the end of the year, a job I only got in August and I broke my leg, to top it all off. I've been pretty depressed about that, and I've tried coming…Read more >
Hello. I am a active user on GTA Myths Wiki, but not here. I made my account on here first, maybe about nearly a year before I went to doing stuff on GTA Myths Wiki. I never did anything here and as a result I eventually forgot about this wiki. a few months later I came to GTA Myths Wiki. I read nearly all the myths on there and eventually made my account there on November 16, 2015. I made 1 post and forgot about it. On December 31, 2015, I remembered I had an account there and in the early morning before the new year, I got on, made two friends Mantiix and SuperMythGansta on chat and made myth hunting group The Big Three with them and the help of Ali Rocky. I would go on the make many edits in 3 or 4 hours made more friends, and went up t…Read more >
Hey guys. So I came up with a plan; All Pegasus vehicles that only spawn in one colour when they're called for, yet are seen in different colours in missions and such, we should note down that they only spawn in one colour when called for.
- Insurgent Pick-Up - Only spawns in olive drab when called for, yet seen in Black in Heists, and dark Blue in Extraction.
- Technical - Only spawns in rusty white when called for, yet seen in Brown in Extraction.
- Valkyrie - Only spawns in gray when called for, yet seen in Black in Heists, and Sandy brown in a new mission (the variant without the cannon).
- Mule (Armored) - only spawns blank white when called for, yet seen in Black during Heists.
List in the comments any others you can think of. Remember, …Read more >
- well hey there this is my first blog i've looked at this wiki for a while and other ones too well if i mean if i get any likes that would be awesome.
I realised on my GTA V Online character I had this T-shirt unlocked.
1. I don't know how I got it.
2. It tells me I got it from an award.
3. Can anyone tell how to "get it" or how I got it?
lolRead more >
If you guys haven't heard, David Bowie, who is one of my favourite musicians, just died of cancer at the age of 69.
I don't really know what to say..Read more >
This message applies to all staff. Please be on high alert. "Mr Zuul" is threatening to get the GTA Wiki DDoS'd and will be creating new accounts shortly. Please keep an eye on the user creation log. (see here for the initial post, see the comments for the threats).
Monk Talk 12:16, January 10, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
00:09 here, so happy new year!!! :D
Even the Wiki treats the timings as last year! Awesome!Read more >
It's that time of year again! I'm a guy who loves ranting on so bring it on.
This year has been a really, really, good year for me. I've had the pleasure of becoming Patroller and Admin this year, thanks to you guys. I must thank you all, congratulations to all staff. But, here are a few special users who I take to heart for their help this year.
- Sam, for his diligence here. His contributions are excellent, and he's been extremely supportive with me over the past few months, due to recent and past events. He is a mature young man, who I respect, and is definitely this wiki's best admin.
- Camilo, for his true respect and what has now become an extremely secure friendship. I trust him dearly, and his help to me, both off-site and on the Wiki, ha…
For the people that are around here, I wish you all Merry Christmas, to you and your family !Read more >
Hope you all have an awesome day. Enjoy your Christmas celebrations and look forward to the New Year! :)- Monk Talk 07:54, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
Read more >
Merry Christmas to all GTA Wikians and staff.
Remember, all previous gen GTA Online users can access snow and last year's clothing from the Festive Surprise DLC is available until January 5th, while next-gen users can experience the Declasse Tampa with the updated Festive Surprise for GTA Online on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Enjoy your day, no matter what you celebrate.Read more >
Drain your bank balance in spectacular fashion this Christmas, with the new update for GTA Online, Executives and Other Criminals. With customizable apartments, including stilt homes in the Vinewood Hills, yachts, an array of armoured vehicles, including the armored & turreted Schafter-based Stretch E limo, there's plenty of gifts for yourself this Christmas.
Reserved to PS4, Xbox One and PC, the update is free to users as always.
Leave your comments, rants & thoughts below. As always, keep editing civil, and if I don't speak to you guys before, have a great Christmas.Read more >
So if they make a GTA 6 here are things I want in the game.
- When you get arrested you can be in the prison yard.
- Bring back police missions from GTA 4.
- New places such as New Orleans or Washington DC.
- Be able to go into a bank, or rob it withing doing a mission.
- Mutipllayer without too have Xbox Live.
- Be able to get drunk without a friend.
- Female protagnist.
- More returning character.(Since Packie was broght back in Gta 5, bring back Ron, Wade, Jimmy, etc.
- More episode of tv shows.
- More episode of radio shows.
Read more >
So that is what I want in gta 6. What do you think?
Anyone noticed that the Unnamed Classic Car's talk page redirects to the Duneloader's talk page?
Please. The next time another upcoming vehicle appears, avoid calling it the same way as a previous name, or delete the redirects to avoid this issue again.Read more >
Hello and welcome to GTA Wikian of the Year!
This is the first of what should be an annual contest on the wiki to determine who really is GTA Wikian of the Year. It is our way of showing appreciation to users who have really had a large influence on the wiki over the last year. The GTA Wikian of the Year is to be the user who has had the greatest influence on the wiki in the year 2015.
To nominate someone, post his username in the comment section indicating a nomination, along with an optional reason why. For example:
"I nominate ______, (optional:) for ______."
In order for your nomination to be approved, it must be seconded by another user. To second a nomination, simply post a reply comment saying "second". If someone has already been secon…Read more >
Hey! As you may know, a new luxury-orientated DLC, GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals Update, has been announced.
The update contains new vehicles, including a luxury helicopter, the SuperVolito, an unnamed classic car, a two door muscle car, the Nightshade, the Cognoscenti returning from GTA IV, the Turreted Limo, a two door sports car, the Verlierer, and a sports variant of the Baller!
Also, a new mission, Extraction, will be available. Customizable apartments will also be available!
Here's the trailer. Enjoy! Monk Talk 21:57, December 10, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
Hey. I'd like to use this photo as my signature, but I don't know how to. I'd like some help. --Jiralhanae117 (talk) 00:41, December 6, 2015 (UTC)Read more >
Something i had been thinking for a long time. would it be necessary to make a "mission gold objectives/mission 100% objectives" page? it's a feature that's very well known but the special abilities page was made when someone finally decided to, and that feature is also very well known. the mission gold objectives page would feature the mission gold or 100% objectives or elite heist challenges for GTA TBOGT/GTA V/GTA Online Heists. i think a page describing the feature would actually come in handy for at least someone.Read more >
I was too more, because i hard work for Exam, Drum Test in Yazuki (no planned) and later i need buy a Dinka scooter (see, Honda Spacy) or buy Faggio when i give driver license on next dayRead more >
Good day to all users of this wiki, I am extending an open invitation to form a team to perform Heists on Grand Theft Auto Online on either the Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
This invitation is open to anyone, and I am not particularly worried of your skill level, as long as you have at least some experience with Heists. I only have three preferences for my team. These are:
- I would much prefer it if all members of my team have a headset or Kinect sensor to enable easy and accurate communication. If you do not have a headset or Kinect sensor, you must be prepared to follow the instructions of the team member(s) who do.
- Please be polite and refrain from swearing while playing with me. My in-game performance is greatly affected by bad language, as I greatly …
Hey! Could someone send me a link or something to the GTA Wiki title banner? The one with the palm trees on the top bar? I'm going to try something Christmassy with it, then see what you think, and maybe update it for the month? Plenty of websites do this, I think it's obvious why :D Monk Talk 20:27, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
Here's what I did. Thoughts?Read more >
I can imagine the rest of you guys remember me from a bit ago, pushing to get the false information off of here and getting banned for a bit by a ledby, or mod, whichever it was I forgot that wanted to keep that stuff up. Then I linkeda thread I made on a GTAForum that addressed the fact that it was poorly run. All I want you guys to do, be it regular editors, admins, whomever reads this, to actually take the time and read the thread and, instead of pulling the knee-jerk reaction of bashing it because it criticizes the wiki, why not read some of the criticisms from it and use them to better this site?
As one of the posters stated, this place has potential to be great if it wasn't so focused around speculating as if it were fact, not …
Read more >
Hey, I know I'm going to look like an incompetent moron here, but, my iPad is being glitchy and not letting me edit tables and I don't have access to a normal computer. Can someone go to mobile version glitches for GTA San Andreas and enter these three glitches: Sometimes when not in motion, a textural glitch can obstuct view, making it impossible to see.
Sometimes a textural glitch can render the game laggy and most texutures semi-transparent. This can be fixed by restarting the game.
Denise will not be able to go through the door in Burning Desire if the player has already completed the mission Robbing Uncle Sam. This is a gamebreaking glitch that renders the player unable to complete Burning Desire and, therefore, the rest of the game.Read more >
Shit guys I accidently lost the Carbine Rifle page! I accidently clicked "rename" twice after deciding to rename it to its first appearance's name, and now it redirected all the pages. Can someone restore it!?Read more >
NOTE: This blog is just made for fun. If you dislike these, you can proceed to the nearest exit. Thank you.
So, after taking a look on the Cutter page, Monk added an image of a strange motor device supposed to be using all the possible textures.
Any explanation for this?
This is the Cutter's motor device that is supposed to activate the blades on the panel. As you can see, there's a combination of various elements from a basic car. On the left, we have engine textures. On the lower side, lights and warning signs, and the rest are more like engine panels and random elements.
My theory? Simple: this motor device uses a large spinning rotor that is connected to all the blades (mechanically, to avoid losing power when drilling). The motor device, …Read more >
Since the new game has been annoced where would you want to be parodied my pick is BostonRead more >
Hi! So. I'm gonna assume the majority of people who read this have heard of the "GTA Youtubers" like DomisLive, MrBossFTW, iCrazyTeddy, Lispy Jimmy, Nought Point Four Live and so on, so I'm not gonna spend that much time explaing who they are; in short, they're people who find hackers, and ask them for upcoming DLC info to speculate about, or take someones fanart/trailer/map and make a video all about it, OR go to legit sources of info, and milk the shit out of it until it's literally impossible to do it any more. Well, good news everyone, some people are waking up to their bullshit!
I've been preaching shit about these people for years, mainly because A. It creates a ton of unwarrented speculation, and in turn a bunch of raging 12 year old…Read more >
Should I delete my GTA online character & start from scratch? I'm currently a rank 78, & I'm starting to think its not as fun as it used to be.Read more >
1) Will We Be Seeing Old Places From Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Like That Strip Club Place,The Studio & Tommy V's Safehoses & Estate?
2) Are We Just Gonna Be Playing As Female Characters Or Are We Gonna Both Male & Female?
3) I Was Wondering About Cheat Codes & I Think We Should Have Million Of Phone Cheats From Grand Theft Auto 3,Grand Theft Auto: Vice City,Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories,Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas,Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories,Grand Theft Auto 4,Grand Theft Auto 4: The Ballad Of Gay Tony,Grand Theft Auto 4: The Lost & Damned,Grand Theft Auto 5?
4) I Was Wondering About Cities & I Hope We Can Vist All The Cities From Grand Theft Auto 3,Grand Theft Auto: Vice City,Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories,Grand…Read more >
So I was just cruzin around, when I noticed some rather inconsistent naming stuff...right...
- Carbine Rifle - Euhhmm, if it was called M16, M..whatever, why is the article named "Carbine Rifle"? I thought we named it on its first appearance's in-game name?
- MP5 - Quite the opposite here, this is named on its first appearance's name, rather than its HD Universe name...
Now, I really hate bringing topics up like this, as I know it just leads to arguments and crap like that, but this really needs to be sorted and nailed down.Read more >
Can someone please unlock Michaela Carapadis' page and get rid of the picture? Just like the Amy Scheckenhausen one, it's clearly a fake, as LS11svaultboy pointed out on her talk page:
I have removed the image as it is not an official piece of Rockstar Games artwork, and if it is, then it is pretty impossible to find, which isn't reliable enough. Every single piece of GTA Vice City artwork they had on their site had a GTA Vice City logo in the bottom left, right or top left, top right. This one doesn't.'
Or if it should stay, may the moderator who locked the page or someone else explain to me why an obvious piece of fiction should remain on a site that's trying to provide accurate information? - Universetwisters (talk) 16:07, October 30, 201…
Read more >
So earlier today (as I'm writing this) the Halloween "Surprise" for enhanced GTA Online was released. Most of the community saw this coming a mile away, what with all the leaks after the Lowrider update; but it's all still very satisfying. Here are some of the new features!:
- The two new cars, the Lurcher (a hearse with the front of a Buccaneer, and a fake corpse in the back) and Franken Stange (a 4-seater hot rod). Both vehicles are pretty festive, and are nice references in name and design, to The Addams Family and The Munsters.
- The one breathtaking new weapon, that will change the way we look at GTA forever: a flashlight. The flashlight is, as the name says, a small, electric flashlight that can be used for finding... shit, I don't know, ghost…
I First attempt to tried give a outside Japanese Groupband from Indonesia is JKT48, an first Japanese Groupband based on Jakarta (in-game has nor developed this) and later see looking for You are not JKT48 Fans :
List of JKT48 Haters according LFCLovers9 @ GTA Wiki :
- The Lost
- Leone Crime Family
- Luis Fernando Lopez
- Triads : Because i had SNH48 Fans
Whassup? Quick note: we have two duplicate Categories;
Just came to ask if this is accidental or has a reason. Anyone have a clue? Otherwise we'll have to delete one, and transfer any extra articles not found in the other category to the other one.Read more >
I not happiness, because i not lekong and his homeless people is TukuluddinRead more >
Just a quick question; do we prefer full-GTA Headings, e.g. "Grand Theft Auto:game", or do we prefer shortened versions, e.g. "GTA game" (where, in both instances, games with worded titles, such as Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, etc, would always be fully worded after the "GTA" intials, e.g. "GTA: San Andreas".)
Note: These titles should always be italicated in headings, such as Grand Theft Auto V/GTA V.
Read more >
Vote! :P • • 12:38, October 26, 2015 (UTC)
I Want to Play Grand Theft Auto Online on more years later, i create the Udin Gambut, Amin Richman, Jasa Rawah Characters and later exported to GMODRead more >
Saya Sepong, selamat malang
Akika ingin main ke Vespucci
(sorry, no english)Read more >
The Lowriders DLC for GTA Online is now available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Leave your thoughts on the DLC below, and keep editing civil. Can next-gen users add interiors images and features as well info on the new vehicles, as well as the images.Read more >
P.M.R. is mainly a late 80s-early 2000s alternative rock, britpop, dream pop, grunge, indie rock and shoegazing radio station in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Alice In Chains - Would? (1992)
- Blur - Death Of A Party (1997)
- The Dandy Warhols - Plan A (2003)
- Faith No More - The Real Thing (1989)
- Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly (1999)
- Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains (1995)
- The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So (2000)
- Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song (1988)
- Live - Deep Enough (2001)
- Mainstream - After The Music (1998)
- Mansun - Wide Open Space (1996)
- Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole (1989)
- Oasis - Cigarettes & Alcohol (1994)
- Pearl Jam - Jeremy (1991)
- Radiohead - Karma Police (1997)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (2000)
- Ride - Dreams Burn Down (1990)
- Staind - It's …
Read more >
So, as you all know, the GTA Online:Lowriders update is coming out, and there's something with the info box regarding it. The orange we used for it, is already occupied for the Social Club vehicles/weapons, so someone not familiar with the color schmeme may think that the Elegy is a Lowrider vehicle, and vice versa. I'm not familiar with the colors on the page, so some help would be appreciated for it. The color I think would work best for the update, would be a green/purple (Families/Ballas) color scheme; but that's just what I think. If you have any suggestions, please leave them below!
I have some thoughts on some of the other colors on the page too, but it's pretty minor. Just some things to match with their specific themes (e.g. Heists…Read more >
See LS from the driver's seat in a different perspective, with the new GTA Online Lowriders DLC. Featuring new vehicles including the clean Voodoo, Moonbeam and Faction from GTA IV, as well as new customization option to muscle cars. The DLC also includes a new modification shop, Benny's Original Motor Works, to complement the hydraulic feature for vehicles. As well as the machete and machine pistol, there is also new missions in GTA Online for Lamar. Sounds good? The DLC brings a lot of vehicles requested since the release; one flaw. Like its predecessor, this DLC is exlcusive to the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Leave your rants, excitement and thoughts below.
Personally, looks good but I wish they released it before the shitty hipster, flight sch…Read more >
Made this little mockup of the Template:Gtao updates template to make it less wordy and re-phrase it a bit. I moved the updates into three categories which fit the consoles they premiered on.
- Last-gen: Updates that started on the PS3 and Xbox 360. All of these updates are also on Current-gen in the base game.
- Current-gen: Updates released on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One but not the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Mutual: Updates released on all consoles at the same time (with the exception of PC, mostly to prevent overcomplication)
Here it is below.Holiday Gifts Valentine's Day Massacre Special The Business Update The High Life Update I'm Not a Hipster Update Independence Day Special The San Andreas Flight School Update The Last Team Standing Update
|group2 = Current-gen upd…Read more >
My little collection of San Andreas Landscape photo's...
...Captured on 'PlayStation 3' version of game.Read more >