|Not to be confused with Blog This!....|
- "Show our friend the sights, L. I'll take the controls"
- ―Gay Tony
Luis and Tony kidnaps The Celebinator who has been trash-talking Tony's clubs on the internet. They take him high above the Statue of Happiness in Yusuf's helicopter and, after a few punches or slaps, Luis throws the blogger out to scare him. Luis then jumps out of the helicopter after the blogger, catching him in mid-air and utilizing a parachute to glide him to safety on the island. The blogger limps off, adequately debased and having soiled himself, and is never seen again by Luis.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the chopper
- Fly the chopper towards Happiness Island, as high as possible
- Intimidate the Celebinator
- Catch the Celebinator before he hits the ground
- Land safely on the ground
Complete the mission in 2:10
Take 0% Damage
Catch the Celebinator in 0:08
Once you arrive at the helicopter, get in and fly towards the pink marker. There are pink rings to fly through. Once you get high enough, Tony will take the controls. Follow the onscreen instructions to slap and punch the blogger and, when you are ready, throw him from the chopper. Luis will automatically dive after him on orders from Tony, and if you let him die, the mission fails. Aim towards the blogger and dive quickly to catch him. Once you've got him, deploy the parachute to safely land on Happiness Island.
After the Mission
After intimidating the blogger, he will write a puff article for Maisonette 9, Hercules, and their owners, followed by a slam article on the Statue of Happiness. Luis will be given a cash reward for completing the mission, and Tony's next mission will open up. After this mission, Ray Bulgarin will call you and tells you to come to his house for work.
- As the mission is triggered by a phonecall, it will be a lot easier to get the time needed for 100% score if you answer the phone while being close to the West River helipad where the mission starts.
- To reach the 100% time limit, pull the parachute ripcord in just enough time to steer yourself to Happiness Island below.
- If you stray away from Happiness Island, you can still land him in Algonquin and Alderney, as long as he reaches solid ground.
- If you activate the parachute before catching The Celebinator, he will disappear (possibly falling to the ground) and you will fail.
- It is impossible to land The Celebinator in the Alderney State Correctional Facility, as the mission will fail for "attracting police attention". Once you fail, Luis immediately drops The Celebinator no matter how high you are over the prison.
- The parachute scene in this mission could be inspired in a scene in the movie Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection, where Colonel Scott McCoy (portrayed by Chuck Norris) drops a guy without a parachute from a helicopter, jumps seconds later and catches the guy in mid-air.