- "OK, I've had enough of this shit! We're gonna finish The Triads in Liberty once and for all! 8-Ball rigged a dust car with a bomb. It's on a timer, so if you mess up, there'll be no evidence."
- ― Toni Cipriani
Blow Fish is the last mission in Grand Theft Auto III given to protagonist Claude by Leone Family Caporegime, Toni Cipriani from his mother's restaurant in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Claude goes to Momma's Restaurante and finds Toni, who informs Claude that he has had enough with the Triads and wants to force them out of Liberty City. Toni says that 8-Ball has rigged a Trashmaster with some explosives, which is to be placed between gas canisters at the Belly-Up Fish & Seafood Processing Plant in Callahan Point. Claude drives to Eightballs Autoyard to collect the Trashmaster, which he then drives carefully over to Callahan Point, so as not to detonate the explosives, although he has time limit of two and a half hours. The Triads open the gates to the plant, allowing Claude to park the Trashmaster between two gas canisters. Claude sets the explosives to detonate and retreats to a safe distance, with the plant being destroyed shortly after.
- The mission is similar to The Trouble With Triads mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, where the Triads destroy a Leone Family warehouse on the same plot of land. Also, both of these missions involve Toni Cipriani (Toni gives Claude the mission "Blow Fish", and Toni himself completes the mission "The Trouble With Triads").
- This mission is similar to Trojan Voodoo and Yay-Ka-Boom-Boom from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, respectively. Both involve using a bombing vehicle from suppliers (The Voodoo from the Cubans and Tampa from Wu Zi Mu's ally.) and leaving a factory within a time, also the trio involve wiping out or weakening a gang.
- The player can, should they choose to, kill all the Triads before entering the plant by climbing upon a large vehicle such as a Pony or a Mule, making the mission easier for Claude and reduces the chances of dying or failing the mission.
- This is the last chronological appearence of Toni Cipriani in the 3D Universe, and is the final mission in the same universe where a protagonist from a different GTA game appears.