|This mission crossovers with Buyer's Market.|
- "Surround yourself with cocaine and then assholes soon follow!"
- ― Elizabeta Torres
Elizabeta Torres is having a party at her apartment, she presents Johnny Klebitz to Niko and says that Johnny is "sitting on a big pile of heroin" that he wants to sell, she found a buyer for him but don't fully trust the buyer, so she asks Niko to go oversee the deal and check if everything is cool. Niko also mets Playboy X at the party, who accompany him to the deal.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- Take Playboy to the contact's apartment.
- Follow Playboy to meet the contact on the 3rd floor.
- Lose your wanted level.
Collect the Combat Shotgun under the stairs (shotgun is very useful in this mission, because this mission which seem designed for close quarters combat) and follow Playboy X up to the third floor, and walk up to Johnny.
A cutscene will follow. Johnny, Playboy X and Niko go into a room where two undercover LCPD officers are. One of them asks over and over again, "Are you carrying the stuff?" Then suddenly, as Johnny tries to call the deal off, the two undercover LCPD officers surround Niko and Playboy with guns, yelling, "Freeze, motherfuckers!" Johnny takes out the ambushing NOOSE team, and he and Niko and Playboy X decide to split up so he escapes to the door downstairs on the first floor while Niko and Playboy X head for the roof.
Shoot the officers on the remaining floor and go back to the stairs. Behind it are two NOOSE officers, kill them. Keep going up the stairs with Playboy following you and cover him while you shoot every NOOSE officer standing.
When you get to the roof, gain cover and kill the remaining NOOSE agents. Follow Playboy down the fire escape and kill the remaining cops on the stairs. Use a nearby door to go down to street level.
Roman will call Niko and tell him that the insurance money on the old cab depot has been paid to him and that he has put the money into another taxi depot, meaning Niko can use Roman's cab service again. Your driver is still Mohammad. The taxi missions are still unavailable for the rest of the game.
During this mission, the terrorist threat separating both sides of the Humboldt River is lifted. Thus, Niko is now able to travel to Algonquin via the Broker Bridge, Algonquin Bridge, East Borough Bridge or the Northwood Heights Bridge. The terrorist threat separating Algonquin and Alderney remains in place however. After this mission, Integrity 2.0 is on the air and can be listened to on the radio.
- Algonquin available
- New weapon: Combat Shotgun
- New weapon: SMG
- New radio station: Integrity 2.0
- Access to Roman's free cabs again
- It is impossible to follow Johnny, as Niko will fail the mission because he abandoned Playboy X.
- After killing the final NOOSE member, if the player happen to fall off of the side of the building while Playboy X is still on the roof, getting into a car will spawn Playboy in it with him.
- If Playboy is killed while Johnny is in sight before the deal, the mission will fail, and Johnny walks out of the building and becomes a random pedestrian.
- Pathos and Carmen Ortiz appears at Elizabeta's party.
- This is the first appearance of Playboy X and Johnny Klebitz.
- While fighting on the rooftops, Playboy will mention more FIB coming at them, when in fact they are NOOSE.
- Playboy X claimed the biker gangs are all racist, but The Lost MC did have people in their gang that are not white-skinned such as Clay Simons debunking the myth that all biker gangs are racist.
- Only in this mission and its crossover will the roof entrance be locked shut, the entrance will always be wide open before or after the two missions. In fact, the door remains open until you actually do the deal.
- During Elizabeta's party, a man who resembles Jimmy Hopkins, the main protagonist of another Rockstar game, Bully, can be seen in the background dancing, wearing a blue vest.
- If the player goes on the Algonquin Bridge on the drive to Playboy X's Penthouse, then the bridge will be empty.