- JD: "The Sindaccos have this place: The 'Dolls' House. It's a casino and bordello in one."
- Toni: " Classy, so you might lose at the tables, but you can bank on the ass."
- JD: "The place is key to the Sindacco set up over here. If you were to...put it out of business...I'm telling you, we'll be golden with Salvatore."
- — JD O'Toole tells Toni Cipriani about The 'Dolls' House
Blow Up 'Dolls' is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Joseph Daniel O'Toole from his bar in the Red Light District of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Paulie's Revue Bar looking for more work from JD, who informs Toni of The 'Dolls' House casino and bordello, which is the main source of income for the Sindacco Family in Liberty City. JD suggests that Toni blow the building up and so Toni grabs a Sindacco Argento left outside of the bar and takes it to 8-Ball's bomb shop in Harwood and has the vehicle fitted with a bomb.
Toni then drives to the Dolls House and parks the car in the garage of the casino/bordello. Toni alarms the bomb and then runs away from the casino/bordello and the car explodes, destroying part of the building.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a suitable vehicle and fit it with a bomb
- Take the vehicle to the Bomb Shop and have it fitted with a bomb
- Take the vehicle and park it in the garage at 'The Doll's House'
- Now. leave the vehicle and get out of there
- Detonate the bomb
The reward for completing the mission is $1,500. A Unique Stunt Jump, Hidden Package, and Molotov Cocktail also become accessible in the remains of the destroyed buildings. The newly accessible jump also allows access to a second hidden package and a Sniper Rifle in the construction yard across the street.
From here on, Sindacco Family gang members will attack Toni on sight. Along with shooting at Toni, Sindaccos will also try to remove Toni from whatever vehicle he may be driving; as a result, they can and will interfere in side-missions such as Firefighter, so it's suggested these be completed before blowing up the building.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the blow up doll sex toy.
- Although virtually any vehicle can be equipped with a bomb, the player needs to use the Argento parked outside Paulie's bar.