- "At the very center of the state of San Andreas, Blueberry is a farming community and home to the FleischBerg brewery. To the west of local farm, Blueberry Acres lies a large hill, known locally as The Panopticon. The Panopticon affords views of both Bone and Flint Counties and Easter Basin Airport, serving San Fierro. We're sure some crimes takes place here, only currently, we don't know that."
- — GTA San Andreas Website.
Blueberry sits near Fern Ridge, Blueberry Acres (hence the name), The Panopticon, Hampton Barns and the town of Montgomery. The rural town is the home of the FleischBerg brewery, whose motto, "Making Life Mean Something Since 1869", stands out prominently underneath its logo. Towards the center of the town, there is a safehouse in an apartment complex which can be bought for $10,000.
Blueberry is much the same as any other town in Red County with residences and businesses much the same as those in neighbouring towns. The town is the industry hub of Red County as it has some of the largest factories in the state. It is connected to a major highway and serviced by several major roads making it a key stop for travellers making their way through the State of San Andreas. It remains a strong rural community as evidenced by the nearby Blueberry Acres which along with the FleischBerg brewery is likely a major employer. Blueberry has the lowest elevation of all towns in San Andreas. One of the six girlfriends, Helena Wankstein can also be found here at the shooting range.
Places of Interest
Weapons and pickups
- AK-47 - Around the premises of the FleischBerg factory
- Tec-9 - In northern Final Build Construction site (opposite to SpandEx loading bays)
- Pool Cue - In front of small restaurant (to north from Avery Construction)
- Police Bribe - On dirt road to Blueberry Acres
- Police Bribe - Near Ammu-Nation