|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
The perimeter of the prison is patrolled by the Los Santos County Sheriff.
A random encounter can occur around the prison where a prisoner pulls you over and then points a gun at you making you get out of the car.
- Vapid Interceptor
- Sheriff's Cruiser
- Prison Bus (Center courtyard of the prison. Extremely hard to reach and even harder to drive out.)
- If the player nears the penitentiary while being wanted, the prison alarm will go off and guards will be warned of the player's presence. This basically means, the guards will attack the player on sight.
- LSPD patrol cars can be found patrolling around inside the prison.
- Shooting a guard with a sniper rifle from the front or back will give the player a two star wanted level. If approached from the back with two stars and goes up the prison's west side they will receive four stars, which is also received for punching the guard who occasionally spawns next to the barriers.
- Two prisoners will spawn, one north of the prison and one to the east. If the player calls the police to the one north, the prisoner will open fire on police officers, but if the player shoots no wanted level will be received.