- "Meth dealers are aggressive and unpredictable, especially when you arrive on their turf unannounced, and that turf just happens to be a junkyard out in the Senora Desert with no witnesses for miles around. Be prepared for multiple ambushes that escalate in severity with each wave of attack."
Standard Survival rules apply. Players can hide behind cover such as inside the warehouse, on the roof, or behind destroyed vehicles like planes, cars and vans. In addition to the normal health pack and body armor pickups, a soda vending machine is located inside the main warehouse building and is accessible to players during rounds. The enemies are Rednecks.
- An easy way to complete this Survival is to position yourself between a trailer and a fence located slightly west of the center of the map (marked by the waypoint in the out of bounds zone in the map below. Here, you are covered from all angles. Due to the open spaces of the area and how enemies are programmed, enemies will be constantly running for cover and not shooting, making for some very easy kills. However, players need to be mindful that if playing alone, enemies will still run and take cover on trailers on later Waves and eventually overwhelming the player(s) if they are not careful from their flanking positions.
- However, there is a trailer that allows players to shoot over the wall and they cannot be shot back.
- NPCs seem to camp in specific areas near the end of a round. Placing sticky bombs in these areas can help end a wave quickly without the player having to move.
- Getting on top of the roof in the Boneyard area will commence the countdown, as it counts as leaving the survival area.