Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in Tony's car
- Drive Tony to Bahama Mamas
- Go to the dance floor
- Go to Monique and dance with her
- Take out the owner
- Get out of the club
- Leave the area
Complete the mission in 3:10
Take less than 40% damage
Dance perfectly with Monique.
During the shootout in the club, don't harm any civilians, or Monique.
Luis meets Ray Bulgarin before getting into Tony's car and driving to Bahama Mamas. During the drive, Tony explains that Rocco Pelosi wants Luis to seduce Monique, the girlfriend of Bahama Mamas owner Vic Manzano. The duo arrive at the club before Tony drives off. Luis enters the club and finds Monique on the dancefloor. After dancing together, Monique takes Luis to the back office and gives him a blowjob, whilst telling Maurice, a bouncer, not to disturb them. However, Vic arrives and walks into the office to find Monique under the table with Luis sitting in his chair. Vic, having lost his temper, attacks Monique and pulls a gun on Luis.
When Vic points the gun at Luis, shoot him and pick up his Pistol .44.
Walk out of the office. The club's bouncers will start shooting at Luis, so shoot back. At this point, the clubbers begin to evacuate the club, so be careful not to shoot any. Head for the front door upstairs. Use cover and remember to reload frequently. After killing the bouncers, Luis leaves the club.
Weazel News (Radio)
"Algonquin hot spot Bahama Mama's was the scene of a grizzly shootout earlier."
"Reens of outer borough residents evacuated the club after a violent incident that began in the back office and left several dead. Although police are unsure exactly what happened, amongst those dead was club owner Vic Manzano, a man with alleged links to organized crime. City officials claim this is what happens when nightclubs are allowed to persist and said they will continue moves to shut them all down."
Liberty Tree Newspaper
"As if Algonquin residents didn't have enough reasons to resent the hordes of outer borough residents who stream into the center of the city every night, they're now putting them at the risk of being shot. Notorious bridge and tunnel mecca, dance club Bahama Mama's, was recently the site of a violent shootout that left several dead including club owner Vic Manzano."
"Manzano was being investigated by the FIB for his links with organised crime in Liberty City and Las Venturas. He was also thought to be in a spat with members of the Ancellotti Crime Syndicate. Authorities are investigating these leads as possible motivations for the mass shooting. Meanwhile a group of Algonquin residents is lobbying the Civic Citadel to reclose the bridges to keep the bridge and tunnel menace out."
- Various characters appear in this mission. Roman Bellic is seen entering the Maisonette 9, Rocco and Vince are seen by the entrance stairs drinking and talking with two women, the Unnamed Asian Woman is seen in the bar and then has sex with Luis.
- If the player waits for "Pjanoo" by Eric Prydz to come on, everyone on the dance floor will cheer. This is likely due to the song being featured in most advertisements for TBoGT.
- When walking up the stairs after the shootout, a rare glitch can happen, which involves Luis falling through Blue Hell, then respawning outside the area that the player should normally leave, thus completing the mission faster.
- In a pre-release screenshot (see the gallery), Luis and Tony arrived at the club in a Super Drop Diamond. A second screenshot features a black Super Diamond.
- In the Liberty Tree article detailing the shootout, Ancelotti is mis-spelt as "Ancellotti".
- Attempting to enter the subway station (the nearest station to Bahama Mamas is Frankfort Ave. Station) to use a train to leave the district where the club is located will result in no trains pulling into the station until the player walks a certain distance into the tunnel and completing the mission. It is unknown whether the trains are not entering the station, or they will take a long time to come in, though.