- "The indescribable Funktipus plays the indefinable funk. The sound that has had Los Santos partying for twenty years is now on 'The Party', on Bounce FM. The Funktipus will open your eyes to what is really happening out there."
- ―GTA San Andreas Website
- Dazz Band - Let It Whip (1982)
- The Fatback Band - Yum Yum (Gimme Some) (1975)*
- The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (1982)*
- Kool & the Gang - Hollywood Swinging (1973)
- Cameo - Candy (1986)
- MFSB - Love Is The Message (1973)
- Johnny Harris - Odyssey (1980)
- Roy Ayers - Running Away (1977)*
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster (1975)
- The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets (1983)
- Zapp - I Can Make You Dance (1983)
- Rick James - Cold Blooded (1983)
- Ronnie Hudson and the Street People - West Coast Poplock (1982)
- George Clinton - Loopzilla (1982)
- Ohio Players - Funky Worm (1973)
- Maze - Twilight (1985)
- Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage (1980)
Songs marked with * don't appear in the Re-Released versions of the game.
- This is the favorite radio station of the Ballas, Da Nang Boys, as well as of Sean "Sweet" Johnson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris, as evidenced when the player enters their respective vehicles.
- The station is nicknamed "The Party Ship", and Area 53 host Marvin Trill phones into the station, believing "The Party Ship" to be an actual spaceship and enquiring as to how he can board.
- The song "Loopzilla" by George Clinton plays in the trailer for the mobile version of the game.
- During the San Andreas Anniversary Weekend, it was possible to find a T-Shirt with the Bounce FM logo in the Special Crate drops in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Some of the songs, such as "Funky Worm" and "I Can Make You Dance", featured on the station were an important backbone to the G-Funk genre which originated in the West Coast in the early 90s, in same era that the events of GTA San Andreas took place.
- The songs "West Coast Poplock" and "Fantastic Voyage" can also be heard in the film South Central, a film that GTA San Andreas takes influence from. South Central was released in 1992, the same year as the events of GTA San Andreas.
- "West Coast Poplock" also plays during Lowrider Challenges.
- Wildstyle - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City which plays another song by Zapp & Roger.
- Fever 105 - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City which plays Funk and R&B, as well as other songs by Kool & The Gang and Rick James.
- Vice City For Lovers - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays R&B and Soul, as well as other songs by Roy Ayers and Rick James.
- IF99 - International Funk - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV which plays Funk.
- The Vibe 98.8 - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV which plays R&B and Soul, as well as another song by The Isley Brothers.
- Fusion FM - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV which is hosted by Roy Ayers and also plays another one of his songs.
- K109 The Studio - A radio station in Episodes from Liberty City which plays another song by The Fatback Band.
- Space 103.2 - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays funk music, as well as other songs by Zapp, Cameo, Dazz Band, The Fatback Band and Rick James.
- The Lowdown 91.1 - A radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays soul music.