Like the Vortex, the Bovver'64 lacks stable control as it has no grip and is considerably below average in speed; however, it can be driven on both the streets and the water. If it flips over when on the water, it is impossible to get it back up again. The Bovver'64 is also easily damaged and destroyed; strangely enough, the Bovver'64 is identified by the game as an aircraft and thus, it has the same violent explosion as the game's aircraft. The Bovver'64 cannot be repaired at a Pay 'n' Spray.
The Bovver'64 can be bought behind The Clymenus Suite safehouse upon completing the mission "White Lies" where this vehicle is used to collect packages falling from a helicopter. It is also used in the side missions Haiti Hover Race and Harbor Hover Race.
- Whenever you activate the horn, the camera focuses straight on the Bovver'64.
- The name could be a referance to Hover Bovver, a 1984 British video game, while the "64" could refer to the Commodore 64, one of two game platforms it was released for
- The beta version of the Bovver'64 doesn't have rollbars, which it did not appear on the final version.
- Nearby the junkyard in Little Haiti, activates the Haiti Hover Race.
- By a jetty in the middle of the water in Viceport, activates Harbor Hover Race.
- Can be bought on the jetty next to the Clymenus Suite safehouse in Vice Point after the completion of White Lies for $4,500.
- Vortex, GTA San Andreas equivalent.