The Bravura is a two-door coupé in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The overall structure has a strong resemblance to the third generation Chrysler Lebaron Coupes, but with a steeper roofline that is more remniscent of a Dodge Spirit. The front of the Bravura and the trimming on the sides has a resemblance to a 1987–1993 Ford Mustang but some details like the wide-looking side profile are different and look much like an 1980s GM N platform coupé vehicle like the 1985-1991 Pontiac Grand Am. The slope of the C-pillar, and general shape of the back end also bear a fair bit of resemblance to the 1989-95 Dodge Spirit and Plymouth Acclaims. The overall shape is mostly similar to that of a 1989–1997 Mercury Cougar but the car is smaller and wider.
Acceleration is average due to a small (likely 4 or 6-cylinder) engine being matched to a front-wheel drivetrain, but pulling a small curb weight. What is truly disappointing about this car, though, is the significant lack of speed that would be expected from the light frame. Handling is average, but the car exhibits understeer. Brakes tend on the weak side, but are effective due to the light chassis and inability to reach very high speeds. Also due to its light weight, every time it changes gear the car moves up and down violently.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
The car can only be modified at TransFender.
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Hood||Fury Scoop||$ 150|
|Champ Scoop||$ 100|
|Vents||Oval Hood Vent||$ 150|
|Square Hood Vent||$ 100|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Twin Exhaust||$ 300|
|Lights||Round Fog Lamp||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Roof||Roof Scoop||$ 80|
|Side skirts||Side Skirt||$ 500|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- The Green Sabre - Cesar calls CJ and tells him to wait in a Bravura underneath an intersection, from where they see Smoke and Ryder selling the GSF out, and the Green Sabre.
- Wu Zi Mu - After ending the race, in The Panopticon, Woozie arrives driving a Bravura.
- Snail Trail - Jethro is working under a Bravura in the opening cutscene.
- Wu Zi Mu owns a grey Bravura.
- The Bravura spawns throughout San Andreas.
- Found outside the Las Venturas City Planning Department entrance near the Come-A-Lot casino in the mission Architectural Espionage.
- Occasionally spawns in the San Fierro police station garage with custom rims.
- Can be found with full immune in the mission The Green Sabre. The player has the option of driving this Bravura following the cutscene where Cesar reveals to CJ the betrayal of Big Smoke and Ryder.
- Bravura means "braveness" or "cleverness" in Spanish.
- Bravura is the surname of NYPD Deputy Chief Jim Bravura, who appears in the Max Payne series.
- The default radio station in the Bravura is SF-UR.
- A wreck of the Bravura is present in GTA V. It's similar to the Bravura in GTA SA, but it's a four-door instead of a two-door.