- "Put these assholes in the ground, brothers!"
- ―Brian Jeremy, to his gang.
Jeremy's Biker gang was a splinter faction of The Lost MC that Brian Jeremy founded after Billy Grey's arrest after a failed drug deal with the Triads. The splinter-club was formed from those members who believed Johnny Klebitz had sold Billy out. However, the opposite is later revealed in the The Ballad of Gay Tony mission Chinese Takeout.
The splinter-club first appears in the mission End of Chapter; Jim Fitzgerald and Terry Thorpe tell Johnny that Brian wants to meet at the Alderney docks to call a truce. However, Brian revealed his hostile intentions at the meet as he betrays the his former club and orders those loyal to him to open fire. All of the members that attack Jim, Johnny, Terry and Clay are killed but Brian escapes. Considering the massive amount of members that attacked on Brian's orders, it appears that Brian convinced a significant portion of The Lost to defect.
In the mission Bad Standing, it is revealed that Ray Boccino (who The Lost had met before) had been allied with the Jeremy biker gang. However, claiming that the civil dispute between the two was "bad for business", Boccino betrayed Jeremy and gave Klebitz Brian's address. Potentially using Terry and Clay for backup, Johnny storms the house and eventually confronts Brian. He is given the choice of either killing or sparing him with Klebitz taking the safehouse as his own either way.
- Brian Jeremy - Leader/Founder (Deceased)
- Random Biker - Second in command (Deceased)
- Ray Boccino - Associate/Member (Formerly) (Deceased)
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- End of Chapter
- Bad Standing (Wiped out)
- Brian's Random encounter (Wiped out/If Brian was spared in Bad Standing)
- Johnny calls Brian's faction "fucking part-timers", implying that only part-time bikers, not involved in club business, could follow Brian.