Buckingham could possibly be based on Learjet, since the Shamal and Luxor are based on the Learjet 45, or Bombardier Aerospace, the company which Learjet is a subsidiary of. It is also based partly on Bell Helicopter and Eurocopter.
- The company likely takes its name from Buckingham Palace, which is located in London, England. It may also be named after Buckinghamshire, a county in South-East England, or Buckingham, the former county town of Buckinghamshire.
- Luxury Autos shows Buckingham with a car design below it on a window, implying that Buckingham has once manufactured a car.
- Buckingham appear to make more luxury and posh aircraft, whereas companies such as Western Company or Jobuilt make more industrial or heavy built aircraft.
- Buckingham, like Jobuilt and Mammoth has a defense contract with the U.S government, as they manufacture the Valkyrie transport helicopter for the United States Army.
- Though they are a British company, they own a factory in Canada where the Maverick is manufactured.
- It is evidently a British company based on both the name and logo, the latter bearing significant resemblance to the Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom; it features a shield incorporating a Lion, which is a national symbol of England, and what appears to be the cross of St. George, Patron Saint of England.
Vehicle Brands in the HD Universe
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Chariot • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jacksheepe • Jobuilt • Karin • Kraken • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • Principe • Progen • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Vulcar • Weeny • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|