Bull Shark Testosterone is a steroid made from the testicles of Chilean bull sharks. Brucie Kibbutz is a known user of bull shark testosterone, and has even made a company selling it as of 2013. It is mentioned several times throughout the HD Universe, and has become a usable item in Grand Theft Auto Online.
Bull Shark Testosterone has many effects on users. They include excessive roid rage, enhanced strength, and higher reflexes. Brucie has been turned into a maniac just from using too much Bull Shark Testosterone. However, the GTA Online protagonist seems to experience no long term effects from taking it, for gameplay reasons.
Grand Theft Auto Online
As a VIP/CEO or Vice President, the player can spawn a Bull Shark Testosterone closer to the player doubling the cost of $1,000.
The effect of Bull Shark Testosterone lasts only 60 seconds before they wear off. A countdown timer is displayed in the lower right side of the screen after the player picks up the package.
- An internet news article from Talkin' Balls after the mission Derailed, mentions the Bull Shark Testosterone. The article reports that Brucie Kibbutz wants to expand the market of testosterone, and is starting to commercialize the testosterone to people over 45 years.
- Bull sharks do not live in Chile.
- VIP/CEO or Vice President BST will not despawn unless they didn't collect it for extended periods. Brucie BST, however, will despawn if they get near then travel far enough.
- A possible glitch where VIP/CEOs or Vice Presidents that spawn in Bull Shark Testosterone, will not spawn correctly based on the connection of the session with a nearby players (spawns without a blip, spawned far away from them, cannot be picked up, etc.).
- Drop limits can also glitch by duplicating Bull Sharks for Associates or disappearing if no one did not collect it.
- This glitch is caused by a VIP Work of Sightseer where other CEOs or Vice Presidents will no longer collect Bull Sharks even if the mission is finished. This has been fixed in update 1.42.