|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
As the name implies, it is a shooting range to give the player practice with manually aimed weapons. It is available for those who purchase it for their bunkers and can be selected with either black or white targets.
The shooting range is available on a side of the facility just next to the area where the Disruption Logistics laptop is located (or just using the hallway from the entry lobby). The player is able to use the shooting range to either complete challenges or competing with other three players. There is a small alcove, where the Molotov Cocktail is already available and the other weapons must be unlocked by completing challenges (explained below).
There are six categories, each one with three tiers to complete, making it a total of 18 challenges to complete. Each round lasts 30 seconds.
Each tier has a certain difficulty and varies on how the targets are activated:
- Tier 1: Ground targets. One at time.
- Tier 2: Ground and ceiling targets. Two at time.
- Tier 2: Ground and ceiling targets. Three at time.
|Weapon||Shoots per target||Target Score|
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
- Note that most weapons can have attachments for the challenges, so the "Extended magazine" upgrade is the best choice (or better if there is a greater magazine capacity available, such the Carbine Rifle's Box magazine). Mk II counterparts are also allowed.
- Depending of the weapon, each target requires a certain amount of bullets, so take advantage of the controlled short bursts to take great amount of points withouth losing the multiplier.
- The red head marker gives the highest points, so it can greatly increase the chance of reaching the target score.
- Tier 1:
- Metallic Gold and Metallic Platinum tints for the Mk II weapons, both costing $100,000.
- Grenades available in the alcove.
- Tier 2:
- Increased thrown weapon capacity by five units (Jerry Can is not counted).
- Grenade Launcher available in the alcove.
- Tier 3:
- Clothing items available in clothing stores.
- White Ammu-Nation Hoodie
- Black Coil Hoodie
- Black Vom Feuer Hoodie
- White Hawk & Little Hoodie
- Rocket Launcher available in the alcove.
The player can participate in a versus match with another player, which can only be done if two to four players are standing on the shooting range at the same time. The host can set the weapon categories listed above, plus a random option.
The player who gets a high score within the three rounds wins the match.
- For some reason, the in-game notification for the Tier 3 rewards states there are three caps, six tees and three hoodies unlocked. However, it actually unlocks four caps, five tees and four hoodies. [ ]