- "I need the best for this and that's why I came to you. One of my guys has been arrested. They were holding him in Paleto County but he's being moved to Bolingbroke Prison on the next bus. Can you intervene and spring the fool? I'll make it worth your while. Bring him back to the warehouse - he can lie low here until the heat eases off. Just make sure the cops don't follow you."
Gustavo, an associate of Lester, has been arrested. The police were holding him in Paleto County, but he's being moved to Bolingbroke Penitentiary along with other inmates in a prison bus. The bus is heading to the penitentiary on the Senora Freeway via Braddock Pass. The team needs to stop the bus by opening fire against the bus. The bus is guarded by the driver and one additional prison guard armed with a Pump Shotgun. Los Santos County Sheriff will respond immediately to protect the bus. Once the cops are killed, the team needs to lose a three-star wanted level and take Gustavo to Lester's warehouse in Murrieta Heights.
- Rescue Gustavo.
- Help escort Gustavo to Lester's warehouse.
- Lose the Cops.
- Escort Gustavo to Lester's warehouse.
- An easy way to complete this mission alone is to start (either near Grapeeseed, Procopio Truck Stop or by Davis Quartz, however this may have an adverse affect on the player if they don't shoot the driver on time) ahead of the bus, snipe the driver, steal the bus and follow the railway lines until the team reaches a tunnel. In Blaine County there are three tunnels, the nearest is in the Senora National Park near Beam Me Up, there is also one above Raton Canyon and one near the NOOSE base in the Palomino Highlands. The player can remain hidden inside the tunnel until their wanted level subsides. Going to the Raton Canyon tunnel will give the player more time, thus increasing the payout.
- If the player is experienced enough they can start in Paleto Bay and drive-by shoot the driver.
- The south end of Braddock Tunnel is a convenient location to try to form a traffic road block to slow the bus down to allow an easy shot at the driver.
- The mission description mentions "Paleto County," which is strange, since the only counties mentioned in Story Mode are Los Santos County and Blaine County and Paleto Bay is marked as being within Blaine County, however it may be shorthand for the County Jail in Paleto Bay as that is where the bus starts from.
- After The San Andreas Flight School Update the payout on hard has been increased to a maximum of $21,300 if the mission takes longer than 14 minutes.
- The name of the mission is humorous wordplay on the fact that the mission features a bus (Bust out).
- Gustavo's dialogue uses the Vagos gang member dialogue.