Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's time for Kaufman Cabs' guardian angel to eat some fender!"
- ― VC Cabs owner
To start the mission, get on the marked cab at the central, then Tommy will be told that Mercedes asked for a pick up. Drive over to Viceport and get in the marked open empty area near the bomb shop. Sound the horn. Now, there is no sign of Mercedes, however, there is sign of something else...six VC Cabs vehicles with drivers seeking revenge for destroying the three rival VC Cabs during the previous mission, Friendly Rivalry.
The quest here is to avoid being killed by the cabs for one minute. The player will have to drive around the open area until the one minute timer goes down to zero. When it reaches zero, the cabs will self-destruct/disappear and the boss cab will arrive. A Zebra Cab will enter the area with the owner of VC Cabs in it, it's a man with a blue taxi-driver T-shirt. Tommy will now have to kill the owner, either by ramming his car into destruction, or more easily, wait for him to be in Tommy's firing range, get out of Tommy's cab and gun his cab to the exploding point (shooting through the windshield and into the driver also works).
When the owner is killed and his car is destroyed, the mission is over. The VC Cabs owner will drop a katana if he was out of the car. Upon completing this mission, Kaufman Cabs will be paying Protection Money, and all Kaufman Cabs will have two-way radios installed with Delores talking to the drivers, replacing the radio station music. As another reward, the player will unlock the Zebra Cab, at the cab depot.
- There is an incredibly helpful method to clear this mission in the easiest, fastest way. As soon the convoy of taxis appear, drive to the farther southeast corner of the area and leave your car around, then keep running straight between the freights then to the left and you'll be outside the compound area. Grab the Flamethrower that is adjacent to the building the compound is and go to the gate where you got in. Wait when the timer is over and shoot your flamethrower in the spot where the Zebra Cab will spawn. The driver will flee away and the Zebra Car will try to ram inside the compound without the driver. Just go and dispose of the driver to complete the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and pick up Mercedes
- Sound the horn
- Stay alive until the timer runs out
- Take out the leader cab
- The name "Cabmageddon" is likely a play on "Carmageddon", a controversial vehicular combat video game.
- If the VC Cabs' owner leaves his car, he will attempt to kill the player with a Katana.
|iPad 2 Version|