The Cadrona is a compact-coupe featured exclusively in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Cadrona is designed as a coupe with sporty qualities, portraying the vehicle as an economy sports car with moderately good performance. It is similar to a 1991-1994 Chevrolet Cavalier, probably a Z24 Model because of the hood and slightly better than average performance. The Cadrona also has a grille like the older 1988-1990 Cavaliers but the back lights and front bumper look more like a 1991-1994 model.
The car's performance is good, with an above average top speed, good acceleration, and tight cornering, impressive considering its rear wheel drive configuration. The car does present a few drawbacks, mainly its light weight and instability due to its narrower axles against a wider body. As the car is only a two-door, the car can only fit two people.
The Cadrona can be modified at TransFender garage.
|Colors||Car Color 1||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Medium Exhaust||$ 200|
|Upswept Exhaust||$ 400|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Side Skirts||Chrome Strips||$ 500|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
- Spawns regularly in all cities, and on the highway in Tierra Robada.
- Parked under the Mulholland Intersection in Los Santos.
- Parked in the parking lot of the Las Venturas Airport.
- The default radio station of the Cadrona is Bounce FM.
- The name "Cadrona", is similar to a Spanish profanity, "cabrona", meaning bitch or whore.
- The car name is similar to Cardrona, a place in New Zealand (since it's third generation model (powered by Toyota for Asia-Pacific markets) that was based on the Cadrona was used as a captive import there).
- The name may not be a parody of the Toyota Corolla, but for the Toyota Corona.
- The Beta version of the Cadrona vaguely resembled a Mitsubishi Starion.
- The Cadrona had its beta version with a different wheel.
- It is probably a Declasse vehicle since it is based on Chevrolet.