Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It stretches from El Rancho Boulevard, El Burro Heights in the east to Strawberry Avenue, Strawberry in the northwest. The street has connections to Popular Street, Little Bighorn Avenue, Davis Avenue and Crusade Road, and crosses over the Elysian Fields Freeway and Los Santos Storm Drain.
The boulevard runs mainly through industrial areas in East Los Santos and smaller businesses in northeast South Los Santos. The main hospitals of East and South Los Santos and a Los Santos Fire Department station are located on this street. Capital Boulevard is likely based on Olympic Boulevard, in Los Angeles.
Places of Interest
- Central Los Santos Medical Center (corner of Crusade Road)
- Central Los Santos Medical Center Parking (corner of Crusade Road)
- El Burro Heights Fire Station
- Los Santos County Coroner Office
- St. Fiacre Hospital
- AGL Refrigerated Storage Inc. (corner of Little Bighorn Avenue)
- Bert's Tool Supply Co. (corner of Crusade Road)
- L.T. Weld Supply Co.
- Panache Laundering (corner of Little Bighorn Avenue)
- RON filling station (corner of El Rancho Boulevard)
- San An Diner
- Stacey's Flower Emporium
- Tits and Bobs
- Xero filling station (corner of Strawberry Avenue)