This article is a disambiguation page for Car Thefts
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Car theft is a routine activity in the Grand Theft Auto series, as the series' name suggests (the definition of Grand Theft Auto is car theft). Many missions revolve around, or at least require, the stealing of a car, and some optional missions require the 'collection' of many cars. Some of the optional missions include:
|This list may be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date|
You can help by correcting it or discussing any changes that could be made on the talk page.
- Import/Export - The car-theft side-mission in GTA III.
- Sunshine Autos Import Garage - The car-theft side-mission for Sunshine Autos in GTA Vice City
- Exports and Imports - The car-theft side-mission in GTA San Andreas.
- Exotic Exports - A car-theft side-mission for Brucie in Grand Theft Auto IV. This mission series is triggered by emails, and differs from most car-theft side-missions in that it employs a mini-map tracking icon, and precludes the player taking on other missions until the car is acquired and returned to Brucie.
- Stevie's Car Thefts - A car-theft side-mission for Stevie in Grand Theft Auto IV. This mission series is triggered via cell phone messages.