|It has been suggested to move/rename this page to Carbon RS|
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- For players who have the Collector's Edition, the vehicle can be found, along with the Hotknife, in each character's away-from-home garage. It can also be purchased for free in GTA Online from Legendarymotorsport.net. For those who do not own the Collector's Edition, the bike is listed as "Out of Stock."
- This is the first vehicle in the Grand Theft Auto series to feature full CFRP body construction.
- This vehicle's paint job cannot be changed.
- The wheel colors on the Carbon RS had a glitch where they could be purchased, but did not take effect, leaving the wheels unchanged. This was later fixed as of the 1.02 patch.
- When finishing a race in the Carbon RS, the dot on the leaderboard at the side of the vehicle's name shows that it's paintjob is white, even though it is not customizable and the default paintjob is black.
- As of patch 1.10, it is now no longer possible to obtain the CarbonRS via a glitch. Furthermore, if the players still own the CarbonRS, but is destroyed, players will not be able to recover it from Mors Mutual Insurance.