- Toshiko: "My husband is moving a great quantity of cash from his Casino. I want you to destroy all of that money."
- Toni: "You know, I could find a damn good use for that money, sweetheart."
- Toshiko: "I want his money burning in the street for all to see."
- Toni: "OK, OK."
- — Toshiko Kasen tells Toni Cipriani about her husband's money transport
Cash Clash is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Toshiko Kasen, the wife of Yakuza leader Kazuki Kasen, from her apartment in Torrington, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toshiko informs Toni that disrupting the weapons shipment has infuriated her husband. She now wants Toni to destroy some money he is moving from his casino stored in vans, which Toni reluctantly agrees to do, as he had ideas for the money. Toni drives to the three vans locations, destroying them either using a rocket launcher or shooting at them with a SMG until they explode.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy ALL the security vans. Don't let any reach the Yakuza compound
- Drivers of 3 Yakuza Securicars - Killed by Toni Cipriani in order to destroy the 3 Yakuza Securicars they are driving in order to destroy Kazuki Kasen's money that are contained inside of them.
- The securicar drivers in this mission are SWAT members.
- To do the mission quickly and easily, stop with a vehicle the securicars without crashing them and destroy them with a rocket launcher.
- During this mission, the Yakuza will switch weapons to an M4 and the Pump Shotgun. (confirmed on Mobile)
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|