Cash Registers are stationary objects in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
In GTA Vice City, the exist but don't play any role in gameplay. While robing shops the player has to point the gun at the shopkeeper. So there is nothing to do with cash registers.
In GTA San Andreas, The cash registers can be destroyed by shooting at them and they will leave money on the floor. This money however, can not be picked up.
In Vice City Stories, cash registers are non-interactive, though they can be destroyed to intimidate the cashier. Destroying the shop will result in the cashier handing over approximately $100.
In GTA V, cash registers can either be shot at or the player can threaten the store owner to open the machine.
GTA Vice City
- Ryton Aide and any other Drugstores scattered around Vice City
- Jewelry Stores
- Well Stacked Pizza Stores
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City Stories
- Convenience Stores, Supermarkets and Butchers/Delis
- King Knuts
- All TW@ Internet Cafes
- All Laundromats scattered around Liberty City and Alderney
- Russian Clothes Shop, Hove Beach, Broker (cannot be opened)
- Modo Clothing Store, North Holland, Algonquin
- 24/7 Stores (some stores do not have accessible interiors)
- Limited Service stores
- Rob's Liquor Stores
- Same as GTA V above