Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cash Registers are stationary objects in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
Cash registers first appear in GTA: Vice City but are non-interactive, as the player commits robberies by aiming a weapon at the shopkeeper.
In GTA: San Andreas, cash registers can be destroyed by being shot at. They will drop money, but this cannot be picked up.
In Vice City Stories, cash registers are non-interactive, though they can be destroyed to intimidate the cashier. Destroying the shop will result in the cashier handing over approximately $100.
In GTA V, cash registers can either be shot at or the player can threaten the store owner to open the machine.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Ryton Aide and any other Drugstores scattered around Vice City
- Jewelry Stores
- Well Stacked Pizza Stores
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories'
- Convenience Stores, Supermarkets and Butchers/Delis
- King Knuts
Grand Theft Auto IV
- All TW@ Internet Cafes
- All Laundromats scattered around Liberty City and Alderney
- Russian Clothes Shop, Hove Beach, Broker (cannot be opened)
- Modo Clothing Store, North Holland, Algonquin
Grand Theft Auto V
- 24/7 Stores (some stores do not have accessible interiors)
- Limited Service stores
- Rob's Liquor Stores
- Sub Urban, Checkout! and Binco stores.