- "I been around long enough to know that there are some things that we don't have a choice about, but there's other times where you have to look at something and make a decision for yourself. I can't follow every order I'm given."
- ― Niko Bellic
Niko meets Phil at a Strip Club in Port Tudor and speaks about drugs that Russians have brought into the city from Vice City and have yet to be unloaded. They drive to a truck which was prepared and drive to Docks in Charge Island. After they arrive, two Russians are waiting and ask Niko and Phil who they are. They both get out the truck and attack the Russians. After a shootout in the Docks, Niko and Phil steal boats full of drugs and drive them to North Holland.
- There are two body armor pickups found in this mission, one inside the boathouse on the floor to the left, and another outside on the pier to the left.
- It is easy to get Bell killed because he will often charge into the open to shoot at the enemy armed only with a Pistol. So it is recommended to stick with Bell or call for Dwayne's back up.
- If keeping Phil alive during the shootout proves difficult, there is a glitch that can keep him safe. As soon as the Russian on the gate tells Niko he doesn't speak English, reverse the truck up onto the grass verge behind Niko. For some reason when Phil gets out of the truck he gets 'stuck' behind the passenger-side door, giving the player plenty of time to dispose of the gunmen.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the truck
- Drive to the boatyard on Charge Island
- Get through the boatyard with Bell
- Go to the coke boat
- Follow Bell to the drop-off point
- Protect Bell from the attacking boats
- Many of the Rascalov Family gangsters.
- This is the name of a TBOGT map for Team Deathmatch or Deathmatch, but is not at the same boatyard as this one. This mission occurs mostly on Charge Island, while the TBOGT map is at the Southern Algonquin docks.
- During a conversation between Niko and Phil Bell on the ride to the docks, Phil talks about being "paranoid" and asks Niko twice if he ever saw "choppers in the sky". This is a reference to the mobster movie, Goodfellas; where Henry has a chopper following him, thinks that the cops are all over him, and thinks that his phone is tapped.
- When Phil covers his mouth when talking to Niko it may be a reference to another crime film, Casino, were the characters cover their mouths so that the FBI cannot lip read their conversations.
- Phil mentions how Niko was helping the Irish cause trouble between the Ancelottis and the Albanians a while back, obviously referring to Gerry's first two missions. The dialogue remains the same even if neither mission has been completed yet.
- This mission is notably similar to Arms Out of Harm's Way from Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. Both missions happen at the same place and both involve a boat chase. Furthermore, the pickups from the boatyard in GTA IV are exactly the same in GTA Chinatown Wars.