Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Forbes: "What's poppin', baby?!"
- Lance: "You! You're a freakin' cop! You think you can mess with Lance T. Vance?!"
- Forbes: "OK...Yes. You're right...I am a cop. I was gonna tell you. I need money. I wanna work with you guys. I ain't gonna bust you!"
- Lance: "Not now you ain't, cause I'm gonna bust you!"
- —Lance Vance confronts Bryan Forbes for being an undercover police officer.
Victor goes to the Hyman Memorial Stadium in Downtown to see his brother, Lance. But Bryan Forbes is only there and after a while Lance appears angrily threatening Forbes with a gun. Lance tells Victor that Forbes is actually an undercover cop and after a short moment Forbes gets in a Stinger and attempts to escape. Victor and Lance follow him and after ramming his car, money comes out of the trunk and the pedestrians on the streets are seen running after the money. After a long chase, Victor makes a roadblock in front of Forbes' car. He and Lance take Forbes to a place in Little Haiti tied to extract information.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Ram the car and capture Forbes alive.
- Stop Forbes and drag him out of the car before your cash is gone.
Post mission pager message
Aunt Enid: Have you seen your cokehead mother? She just left town...
Post mission News Report
Shortly after the mission, news breaks out on the radio about pedestrians being overjoyed after an unknown philanthropist threw money out of his car. The reporter later mentions that the VCPD are interested to talk to him for charges in loitering and hit-and-run.
- Lance, in the beginning cutscene, is using a .357 instead of the Equalizer, which is the only available Colt Python in the game.
- It is possible to stop Forbes before the money starts flying out of his car's trunk, but the news report will still mention money being thrown out of his car.