The Cement Truck is a cement mixer mounted on a large standard cab truck chassis. The vehicle is based on an International Harvester S-2500 truck.
The Cement Truck will appears in limited combinations of paint schemes; a primary color on the cab, a secondary color on the front fenders and another for the cement mixer. Opposed to a heavy-duty truck, the Cement Truck only has single rear wheels. As a vehicle operated by DUDE, the company's logos can be seen on the vehicle.
While it lacks a rear bumper, the rear dispenser acts as one, and will be detached by crashing an obstacle with the rear end.
The Cement Truck retains the same performance as other trucks in game. It is a heavy vehicle and is incapable of doing sharp turns unless the hand brake is used. It is heavy but powerful, and once it accelerates to full speed, it is difficult to stop.
The Cement Truck is also revealed to be unstable, often tipping over to its side on rough terrain. Although cement cannot be dispensed, the back barrel's rotating rate can be adjusted; this can affect the balance of the Cement Truck in some cases, especially when travelling through uneven terrains or when executing sharp turns.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- In the mission Deconstruction, Carl Johnson has to bury the foreman of a construction site by pushing the portable toilet he was hiding to a ditch and, later, pouring cement with one of these trucks.
- In Test Drive, a Cement Truck is found as an obstacle along with a Dozer at a small blocked road in King's.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Commonly found driving around the industrial parts of Los Santos, like Ocean Docks and southern Willowfield.
- Two are located in the Angel Pine Junkyard in Angel Pine, Whetstone.
- Can be seen driving around the LVA Freight Depot, Las Venturas.
- The default radio station in the Cement Truck is K-DST.