Due to Giovanni Ancelotti's age, Matteo often represented the Ancelottis at meetings of The Commission. After skipping bail on racketeering charges, Matteo went into hiding in Alderney. He discovered Phil Bell's involvement in the sabotage of a cocaine deal between the Ancelottis and Russian Mafia. Bell asked Niko to take out Matteo at the Sprunk Factory before he could report his discovery to the Commission, which Niko succesfully did in the mission Trespass.
LCPD Database information
First Name: "Chubby" Charlie
Place of Birth: Alderney, Liberty City
Affiliations: Ancelotti Crime Syndicate
- 1964 - Loansharking
- 1966 - Murder
- 1982 - Manslaughter
- 2001 - Racketeering
- Reported to be right hand to Giovanni Ancelotti.
- Believed to represent the Ancelotti crime syndicate on the Algonquin commission when the head of the family is unable to attend.
- Gained his street name, Chubby Charlie, because of the large commission he takes on his loans.
- Skipped bail after being arrested on racketeering charges.
- Gone into hiding - rumored to be in the Alderney area.
- GTA IV
- Trespass (Killed)
- Phil Bell will say that he is a "top Ancelotti capo", when really he is the underboss.