- "Time to fry bigger fish, Mr. Teal. There's a rifle in the foliage to your right. Watch the woman standing on the balcony above the check-in desks. She will walk through the crowd and ask someone the time. You must kill that person, retrieve his briefcase and take it to the location taped under the phone."
- — Mr. Black.
Check Out At The Check In is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City given to protagonist Tommy Vercetti from Mr. Black from a payphone inside the terminal of Escobar International Airport, Vice City.
Tommy goes to a payphone inside the airport terminal, and Mr. Black informs he has left him a sniper rifle to assassinate a businessman with a briefcase. To help him, he tells him there is a woman standing above the check in desk who is going to speak with the man. Tommy waits until the conversation is over before killing the businessman and retrieving his briefcase. After evading the police and the businessman's gunmen, Tommy delivers the briefcase to the Ammu-Nation in Downtown.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get the sniper rifle to your right
- Watch the woman on the balcony, she will walk down the escalators and ask someone the time
- Once the conversation has finished kill the person she has spoke to, but do not kill her
- Once the target is dead retrieve his briefcase and take it to Ammu-Nation in Downtown
- Keep your distance from the target! Use the distance bar in the upper right corner of the screen
- Get the briefcase
- Take the briefcase to Ammu-Nation in Downtown
- The player can still get their weapons while inside the airport by walking close to the windows at the front of the terminal. Alternatively, the player can use a vehicle to jump over the metal detectors.
|iPad 2 Version|