Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "There's nothing like buying food off the street to ensure it is healthy, nutritious and well prepared. After all, a man who does not have a kitchen cannot have a dirty kitchen."
- ―GTA San Andreas Website
Chilli Dogs is a food company in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Vendors can be found all around the state of San Andreas. Each chilli dog costs $1 and replenishes a small amount of the player's health. Chilli Dogs advertises itself as the "Best in SA" and sponsors Hotring Racers.
- Downtown Los Santos, northeast of Los Santos Tower.
- Santa Maria Beach, at the end of the Yacht Harbor.
- Verona Beach, northeast of the beach, close to flowers.
- Outside LVPD Headquarters' southern end, in Roca Escalante.
- At the end of Old Venturas Strip, in front of an inaccessible The Well Stacked Pizza Co. building, alongside with a Cherry Poppers ice-cream vendor.
- In front of the entrance of Royal Casino (with Cherry Popper vendors).
- If the player approaches the stall, the vendor might not be there. However, he will spawn immediately if the player turns around.
- If the player destroys the stall (e.g. with a car), the vendor will attack the player, pull him out of the car, and keep on hitting him, using rude dialogues. There is a glitch when the player suddenly jumps out of his way, the vendor will keep on going into one direction with his aggressive movement, until he is disturbed or disappears.
- Alex's Dog'z, another company in GTA San Andreas that sells hot dogs.