Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a disambiguation page for Chinatown
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Chinatown refers to an area in a large American city primarily inhabited by people of Chinese and/or other East Asian descent. These areas often have large exhibits of Chinese culture, and architectural schemes reminiscent of those used in East Asia. Four Chinatowns have appeared in Grand Theft Auto games so far.
- Chinatown, San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto 1)
- Chinatown, Portland, Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Advance, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)
- Chinatown, San Fierro, San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Chinatown, Algonquin, Liberty City (HD Universe)
- In GTA San Andreas, when inside a law enforcement vehicle, the player can hear a law enforcer in the police radio say "There's a 10-91 in progress in Chinatown", which another law enforcer responds "Which Chinatown?", then the reporting law enforcer responds "Chinatown in San Fierro you chump!". This might be an easter egg in which numerous Chinatowns have appeared in the Grand Theft Auto series.