- "Lamar has a plan to make some extra cash."
Lamar and Chop show up at Franklin's house. Lamar tells Franklin to come along to "pick up some shit from around the corner". Franklin asks why they can't drive instead, but Lamar insists that they walk.
After they reach their destination, they walk into an alley, where they find D chatting with a woman. Before being spotted, Franklin and Lamar both cover their faces with green bandanas. D notices them and a hostile conversation initiates. Lamar finally pulls out his pistol and aims it at D, who responds by taking off on his motorcycle, almost hitting the two in the process.
Franklin and Lamar quickly get back into Lamar's van and start chasing after D. Franklin is doubtful about catching up with the speeding motorcyclist.
The chase continues into a railyard. Franklin loses the trail and the player is prompted to take control of Chop to sniff out D. During the search, Chop suddenly runs off across a nearby street, after having spotted another (male) dog of the same size. Chop begins humping the other dog, much to Franklin's chagrin. Eventually, the two continue their search and find D hiding inside a boxcar. D jumps out and runs off again, but Franklin sends Chop after him. After a short chase Chop manages to bite D, forcing him to the ground.
Franklin apprehends D and Lamar arrives with the van. After being forced into the van, D recognizes Lamar by his voice and the back of his head. There's some brief dialogue about D remembering Lamar and Franklin from when they were little.
Franklin takes the drivers seat and they drive back towards Lamar's house. During the ride, Lamar makes a ransom call to the Ballas from his cell phone and demands $40,000 for D. Franklin tells Lamar that the Ballas will be able to trace the cell phone and will know where they are now. Franklin tosses the phone out of the truck and forces Lamar to let D go. Franklin then drives to the BJ Smith Recreational Center to drop off Lamar and Chop.
- Get in the van.
- Go to Vinewood Boulevard.
- Get back in the van.
- Follow Chop.
- Open boxcars to see if D is hiding inside.
- Go to Chop and pull him off the dog.
- Drop Lamar off at the rec center.
- Not a Scratch - Complete with minimal damage to Lamar's van
- Homedog - Enter Chop's perspective for 00:10
- Advanced Reflexes - Use Franklin's special ability for 00:07
- In this mission, there is an objective in which you control Chop to sense D, hence making it first time in the series to take control of an animal in the game.
- Chop also takes up a temporary character slot, and can be switched with Franklin.
- This mission is probably the second most controversial mission in GTA V due to dog mating in the game.
- If Chop's well trained (via the iFruit App), he'll listen to Franklin and come back when he calls him. Franklin'll also compliment Chop for listening and tell Lamar that his dog's well trained.