Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Slept with a cop last night. Woke up with handcuff marks, stubble burn, and intel on a raid they're doing on one of my labs. Dunno which one, but the chopper coordinating's coming in from the North East. Ron's setup some dune buggies at a good vantage point for you. Find the cops, take 'em out, and bring any equipment they appropriated."
The police are investigating one of Trevor's meth labs. Trevor doesn't know which one, but he has knowledge that a police chopper is coming from northeast, probably heading to the lab. Ron prepared a few dune buggies at a lookout on the top of a hill in Senora National Park just south of Sandy Shores, where the team needs to wait till the helicopter shows up. When the helicopter appears, the team will drive the buggies and follow the helicopter to the meth lab. The meth lab is in Great Chaparral, the team will need to eliminate a wave of LSPD officers investigating the area, and then steal equipment hidden in a Granger. The team needs to deliver the equipment to Trevor's trailer. An FIB Granger will follow from the south and a Police Bike with a female officer will be stationed on Joshua Road to intercept the team delivering the Granger.
- Go to the vantage point.
- Get in a Dune Buggy.
- Follow the helicopter.
- Protect the meth lab.
- Retrieve the equipment.
- Deliver the equipment to Trevor's trailer.
- The LSPD units do not spawn at the meth lab until the chopper is triggered by a team member getting into a dune buggy at the vantage point.
- The team does not have to use the dune buggies to follow the chopper. Players are free to get out of the buggies and into personal vehicles.
- Players can drive along Route 68 and easily beat the chopper to the meth lab and pre-clear the LSPD units.
- The Granger can be taken from the meth lab prior to the arrival of the chopper, but at least one team member must remain at the lab until the chopper arrives to trigger the final objective.
- Despite all the cops being killed, no wanted stars will be gained by the team.
- This mission marks one of only three appearances of the Police Bike in Online, outside of player-created Jobs (the other two being Crooked Cop with Vasquez, and Cops Capacity).
- Despite the rural setting, the police officers and police cars are from the city (although the location is still within Los Santos County).
- In one of the ending cutscenes, the camera will be facing in the garage, and sometimes the Granger will be hilariously glitching like crazy.
- The mission was removed from GTA Online after update 1.18/1.19 as players were reporting issues with the equipment spawn at the meth lab. It returned in the Heists Update.