- "You've got it all wrong, Huang! I'm not the traitor! You have got to believe me! Please! I'll give you a wank!"
- ―Chan Jaoming
Clear the Pier is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. It is given by Wu Lee to protagonist Huang Lee, although it appears under Chan Jaoming's list of missions and is the last mission in his strand.
Huang and the Triad Rookie invade one of Chan's warehouses to find and kill him.
At the end of the cutscene, quickly grab the AK-47 and Grenades and eliminate all of Chan's bodyguards. Then, enter the warehouse and eliminate the last of Chan's men. Be careful, when the player is about to enter the first door in the warehouse, a grenade will roll out, if the player is around that he can get wasted. A sword will be handy in the battle. After crossing the warehouse, Huang will find Chan about to escape, he tries to beg for his life, but Huang is determinant to kill him. After the cutscene, Chan will try to escape in a Banshee; just chase and kill him to complete the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Chan is being protected by his men. Wipe them out
- Chan is in the warehouse. Don't let him get away
- Find Chan and finish him
- Chan's men are guarding the exit. Clear the path
- Leave the warehouse
- Chan has made a break for it. Don't let him escape
- Take down Chan
Mission Replay description
"Raided Chan's hideout: That prick had to pay for trying to screw over the Triads.
He tried to worm his way out of it, saying he'd been set up. Yeah, right!
Blog about dying in agony, you fucking moron."
- If you stop Chan Jaoming's Banshee, you can pull him out and kill him. This allows you to take Chan Jaoming's customized Banshee. This special Banshee, outfitted with spoilers and the Jaoming colors, cannot be found elsewhere, making it the rarest car in the game.
|Clear the Pier|
|Clear the Pier|