As a reward for Trevor's previous job for Josh, Josh gives Trevor a room in the Bilingsgate Motel where Trevor spends the night with Josh's wife. The next morning, when Trevor emerges from the motel room, Josh asks Trevor for yet more help. Lenny Avery, Josh's former friend and now business rival, is meeting with a client at a mansion in Rockford Hills. Josh wants Trevor to scare Avery. Trevor proceeds to that location, but on the drive, he receives a call from Josh. Josh tells Trevor two things: Lenny drives a green Comet, and Josh has called Lenny and told him that Trevor is coming.
Trevor arrives at the house and Lenny immediately attempts to flee. Trevor gives chase. Eventually, Trevor gets Lenny to pull over and get out of the Comet. Trevor threatens Lenny (this can be done either by brandishing a firearm at Lenny, punching him a few times, or using a melee weapon). Once Lenny is properly scared, the mission ends.
- Go to Rockford Hills.
- Find Avery in Rockford Hills.
- Stop Avery.
- Threaten Avery.
Gold Medal Completion
- Pulverizer - Use a melee weapon to beat up Avery.
- One melee strike is enough to fulfill this objective; any more strikes will kill him.
- Seized - Stop Avery's car within 40 seconds.
- Using a submachine gun to perform a drive-by on Avery's vehicle is a better alternative to ramming him, and will quickly force him to pull over and exit.
- It is possible to hear a unique dialogue between Trevor and Josh if you take Josh's car in the beginning of the mission.
- When Trevor arrives in Rockford Hills, it is possible to talk with a woman that is walking with her dog in the street. Just approach her and Trevor should start the conversation, he will ask where is Lenny and she will give his location.
- There are two entrances to the house Avery is trying to sell. Whichever entrance Trevor chooses to use, Avery will always flee using the opposite one.
- It is advisable to obtain a fast vehicle before attempting this mission. Josh's Felon GT is arguably not fast enough to catch up to the Comet if the player isn't quick enough on the draw to stop Avery (at one point Trevor may complain about the speed of the other vehicle). Definitely don't bother trying this with Trevor's default truck unless it's been equipped with turbo. If the player is on the car's tail, it is best just to shoot until tires pop, and try a PIT maneuver to stop the car. This can make it easy to get the 100% achievement.
- Once Avery flees, Trevor is free to take his unique green Comet as an extra reward.