|For other uses, see Club Management or Nightclub.|
The Club is a two-door car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Club is a two-door hatchback that resembles a Volkswagen Polo with the front of a 1987-1989 Volkswagen Golf GTI. In comparison to similar hatchbacks, the Club is actually one of the largest of its class, comparable in size to the Mesa. The car's name is a play the name of its real-life counterpart (the Volkswagen Golf), and the word that they form when combined (golf club). The Club is a front-wheel drive vehicle.
Due to its design, the car's performance is mixed. While possessing good top speed and acceleration as well as stable cornering as a result of its front wheel drive (at the expense of torque), the suspension of the Club is stiff, making the vehicle unsuitable for high speed offroading as its higher center of gravity as a result of its large but light construction makes the car unstable and susceptible to rollovers. Its relatively high ground clearance, however, makes the Club more suitable for off-road driving than similar vehicles such as the Flash.
- The Club can only be modified at TransFender, encompassing:
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Hood||Fury Scoop||$ 150|
|Champ Scoop||$ 100|
|Vents||Square Hood Vent||$ 100|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Upswept Exhaust||$ 400|
|Lights||Round Fog Lamp||$ 100|
|Square Fog Lamp||$ 50|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Roof||Roof Scoop||$ 80|
|Side skirts||Side Skirt||$ 500|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
- One of Carl Johnson's girlfriends, Millie Perkins, owns a pink Club with a personalised license plate reading SPANK, which is a reference to her S&M fetish. Strangely, only the front plate is a personal plate, whereas the rear plate is a standard plate.
- The Club is most common in Las Venturas, although Clubs may occasionally appear in more affluent districts of Los Santos and San Fierro.
- Parked outside Millie Perkins' house. However, the vehicle will be locked until Carl's progress with Millie reaches 50%.
- Common in Prickle Pine, Old Venturas Strip and The Strip.
- The default radio station in the Club is SF-UR.