- "A crew has been running a successful import-export operation along the Palomino coastline, that is about to become a lot less successful with your help. Intercept their next shipment and deliver it to the drop-off location."
While it is heavily implied the mission is performed for Martin Madrazo, it is not offered via a phone message. The player has to start the mission by walking into the blue corona (marked by a star icon on the players radar) on Sustancia Road, just south of the turn for the NOOSE Headquarters, in GTA Online freemode between 20:00 and 06:00.
A rival crew have a Mule loaded with goods at the beach south-east of the NOOSE HQ in the Palomino Highlands. The player or up to three others must steal the Mule and deliver it to at Martin Madrazo's Lock-up (3.65 miles away by shortest GPS road route).
One enemy Granger with 2 occupants will stop on the road leading to the beach to lay an ambush. The rest (4 more SUVs with 2 occupants each) will continue down to the beach if the player(s) wait for them.
- It's possible to snipe all the crew at the beach only to have 3 or 4 respawn when you move from your sniper position to the Mule.
- It's not advisable to try to make a run for it in the Mule when playing solo, the uphill exit and horrendous performance of the truck make it almost impossible to avoid the incoming reinforcements. Exit the truck and wait for the reinforcements to come down to you.
- The trip to the lock-up can be shortened to around 2 miles by traveling cross-country but the truck is incapable of climbing even low gradient hills and it's easily possible to get it stuck.
- Steal the truck.
- Deliver the truck to Madrazo's lock-up.
- This is one of six co-op "contact" missions not directly given by the contacts in GTA Online (including Coveted, Potshot, Crystal Clearout II & III and Dirt Road). It can be accessed immediately upon reaching the required Rank by the Start>Online>Jobs menu or by walking into the job corona on the map (although the map coronas are limited by time of day).
- The mission seems to have been unpopular in the past (when compared to the likes of Potshot and Coveted) due to the lengthy road trip in the slow truck which meant it could not be grinded repeatedly in short time. Since Title Update 1.16, the natural duration of this mission of 6-10 minutes makes it more profitable ($7,000 in 1.15 vs $15,600 for 10 minutes in 1.16).