|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "The two latest additions to GTA Online are out now: the luxurious and lightweight Dewbauchee Specter sports car, and Collection Time, the new Adversary Mode where you'll pick your opponents' pockets to rack up wins. Read all about both plus all the latest bonuses and discounts to hit GTA Online below."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
- A new sports car, Dewbauchee Specter.
- New Adversary Mode, Collection Time, released January 17, 2017.
- Collection Time I set east of Redwood Lights Track, Los Santos County.
- Collection Time II set above Terminal, Los Santos.
- Collection Time III set above Sandy Shores, Blaine County.
- Collection Time IV set above Grapeseed, Blaine County.
- Collection Time V set above Vespucci Beach, Los Santos.
- Collection Time VI set above RON Alternates Wind Farm, Los Santos County.
- Collection Time VII set above Paleto Bay, Blaine County.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Collection Time earns Double GTA$ and RP until January 30th, 2017.
- Double GTA$ and RP can be earned by MC's and Organizations through Clubhouse Contracts and Special Vehicle Work.
- Organizations also had the same bonus running for all eight Special Vehicle Missions, from the BF Ramp Buggy's Escape Escort to the Coil Rocket Voltic's Firewall Protection.
- 25% off Benny's Upgrades
- 25% off Executive Garage Renovations
- 25% off Executive Custom Auto Shop Renovations
- 25% off Biker Business Properties
- 25% off All Import/Export Tattoos