- "Get off my ridge, you Viet Cong bastards!"
- ―Colonel Fuhrberger
Colonel Fuhrberger is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Colonel Fuhrberger is a retired colonel who served in the Vietnam War, and now resides in East Beach, Los Santos. He still possesses military memorabilia, a fact discovered by LB. Ryder and Carl Johnson enter his home in the mission Home Invasion, stealing crates of guns and ammunition to assist in their fight against the Ballas gang. Colonel Fuhrberger is not seen or mentioned following the mission Home Invasion, and his fate is unknown, although the player can kill him during the mission. However, if the player murders Colonel Fuhrberger, this will probably complicate the mission as it will immediately result in a two-star wanted level, in which Ryder will respond, "That pussy called the cops!" His home is able to enter at anytime following the completion of the Home Invasion mission.
- GTA San Andreas
- Home Invasion (can be killed)
- The inside of his home has a very similar layout to The Johnson House.
- If the player doesn't kill him and makes too much noise, Ryder will claim that he called the cops.
- If the player makes too much noise he will shout things like "Get off my ridge you Vietcong bastards!"
- The interior of his house has some war memorial monuments including a turret gun (can't be used).