Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After the successful completion of a job from Stubbs, the player will receive a frantic phone call from Ashley Butler, who is holed-up in a crackhouse and needs help. The player then drives to Vespucci Circus and goes to meet Ashley on the second floor. Upon arriving, the player is attacked by a group of drug addicts equipped with either very basic weapons (pistols, baseball bats, etc.) or bare fists. Mowing through these foes rather easily, Ashley can be found in the back part of a drug-addled apartment on a mattress.
After a brief cutscene, the player then has to escort her out of the building and drive her back to her apartment. In a cutscene, she expresses the desire to just pick up and leave forever and ride off into the sunset with Johnny. However, knowing about her addictions, Johnny chooses to leave her to her misery.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Ashley
- Go upstairs and find Ashley
- Find Ashley
- Take out the drug addicts
- Go to Ashley
- Take Ashley home
- When Ashley tells Johnny to hit her; hitting her will make her say something like "That's enough."
- Johnny can call Ashley when he enters the building to find out where she is specifically.
- Originally this was an optional mission.
- This is one of several missions in the HD Universe which is automatically activated by a phone call which means the player must play it even if they don't wish to. The others being Russian Revolution, Roman's Sorrow, Hostile Negotiation, Weekend at Florian's, Paper Trail, Undertaker, That Special Someone, Mr. and Mrs. Bellic, A Revenger's Tragedy, Out of Commission, Collector's Item, ...Blog This!, and By the Book.