Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Contend, teams must collect a universal package(s) (unless specified) located within either, a occupied area, consisting of A.I or unoccupied area. Instead of having each team have its own package and having to capture the other team's package, each team must fight to secure the package and take it back to their base. Once the package is captured and secured, it respawns at the designated portion of the map again.
Just like Capture, vehicles are available to use in Contend. They can be useful for quick getaways once a player secures a package. The package can be destroyed if it is underwater.
- Contend: Condo-monium (added in the I'm Not a Hipster Update)
- Contend: Crowded Airspace (added in The San Andreas Flight School Update)
- Contend: Peninsularity (added in, and exclusive to, the enhanced version of GTA V)
- Contend: Pier Shaped (added in, and exclusive to, the enhanced version of GTA V)
- Contend: Salty Snatch
- Contend: Townhall Trinity (added in The Business Update)